Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115216

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great article & interview:)! Thanks for sharing your find, Brigitte! G-Pa is a good man:)! Did you hear Taryn say he didn't want to sop reading to the babies? Awwww:)! that's our Michael:)!

I hope he does finally get a BOY:)! LOL! Talk about Spoiling! Whew:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Brigitte,

Thank you for that! Nice little article and I loved the video!

Joy

NJ

New York-area fans!

A heads up Michael will be discussing his book on Monday, Sep 8 (8pm) at 92Y. Info/tickets here: 

http://www.92y.org/Uptown/Event/Michael-Bolton.aspx

Hi Jen,

The site says Monday Sept. 9 that is my Birthday, so all going Hope you have a Great Time!

Kellie

You have been busy Jen for you are definitely making sure none of us miss this event and I thank you once again for thinking of us in reporting about it for us all !! :)

Hope you are going and hope you have a fantastic time but please remember it is on on the MONDAY but that Monday is 9th not 8th September.... for certainly don't want you to miss after trying to ensure that not one of us misses it.....thanks again Jen and WELCOME to the forum on here too !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

MB Photo taken Ischia with Sieddahh Garrett.

Siedah Garrett (born June 24, 1960 in Los Angeles, California) is an American black R & B singer and songwriter, author including "Do not Look Any Further" (duet with Dennis Edwards) (# 72 pop, # 2 R & B in 1984) and "KISSING" (# 97 in 1988).
In 1987, she collaborated with Michael Jackson for his album Bad singing duo the single I Just Can not Stop Loving You. She is co-author of Man in the Mirror and songwriter Keep the Faith. Siedah Garrett also toured with him from 1992 to 1993 for the Dangerous World Tour, singing in the chorus and "I Just Can not Stop Loving You" duet with Jackson.
In 1996, she joined the group Brand New Heavies, she has since left. She also participated in tours of Madonna as a singer and dancer for the Re-Invention Tour in 2004. She had already been backing vocalist for Madonna albums True Blue (1986) and Who's That Girl (1987).

Merci Francoise and that is a beautiful photo and thanks so much for finding and posting on here.......thank you !!! :)

Great photo and what a talented lady from the write up.

Thanks for sharing!!

Robin in MD :)

Lovely photo, Brigette, thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Danke Brigitte and so pleased to see Lauren with Michael for that was about all she wanted was to meet him and get her photo taken with him and what a beautiful photos it is......thanks so much for posting Brigitte !!! :)

Thanks so much Brigitte for finding this and posting. Lovely photo of them..

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service