Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting Joy and do hope you have a super time for think an event well worth going to !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

Oh yes, I can't wait!

Maybe someone that wasn't planning on going will win tickets and be

able to. Always helps when things are FREE!!

Joy

NJ

Michael has tweeted this caption along with a beautiful photo of himself out in a boat in the water at Lake Mission and for Sylvie and Robin CA Michael is sitting on the boat with two other guys and one looks as though could be interviewing and the other has a professional video camera raised pointing toward Michael and filming and it is a beautiful photo for weather looks fabulous, sky as blue as sea and you can also see part of Lake Mission on the shoreline.

Caption is ....."Great time filming on the beautiful Lake Mission Viejo! "

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the info and description. Hmm, wonder why our Michael was being filmed, if it wasn't just an interview... Hopefully, Michael will let us know in due time. Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Michael has tweeted the below with photo of himself and Tony at the Ischia Film and Music Festival last month on the Island of Ischia, Italy.

"Wanted to give a shout out to the Genius composer Tony Renis! It was great to see you at Ischia film and music festival my friend!"

For Sylvie and Robin CA it is a picture Michael has taken himself (pretty sure of that fact) and therefore it is two head shots.

Thanks Sylvia!!

Kathy T. :)

Thought you might like to see these two pictures which have appeared on FB and they are of Michael receiving a  portrait of himself given by and painted by Maurizio Ferriei and believe they are from Bari in Italy and were taken on 27th July.

How cool is that? Great job and such an honor. Thanks for sharing Sylvia

These are very nicely done:)! And if Michael wants he can put them up for bids on his Charity Auction:)! That is if his daughters don't want them:)! LOL!

Thanks for sharing!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi ladies....Michael ROCKED yet again with his great band and good friends Hurley, Saget, Marx and Mason!! Funny funny night with GREAT music. An AWESOME group encore with Stand By Me.....oh my!!! And yes I recorded it :) All posting will be done when we get home.......
Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy R. Looking forward to hearing more about your great time when you get home.

Robin in MD:)

Sorry. ..wrong thread....Sylvia or someone please move to tour thread....thanks :)
Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service