Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ditto Joy!!

Robin in MD:)

Ditto to Sylvia's commment and thanks for posting, Brigette. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)
Thanks for the photos Sylvia!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Here are three photos of Michael in attendance at the City of Hope Spirit of Life Gala in Playa Vista, CA which was honouring Rob Light who is CAA Head of Music on 19th September and in first photo Michael is with Rob and his wife.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, with so much going on here I didn't see where he attended this.. I'm behind I guess!!LOL Great pics of MB!

Robin in MD :)

Oh Sylvia,

Love these last 2 photos! Thanks so much!

Joy ;)

NJ

Here is an exceptionally fun little video of Dana Turtle doing an impression of Michael.   Dana along with Carolyn Bruck does a show called Good Day Columbus on channel ABC 6 Fox 28 and yesterday she tweeted Michael about this but did not give link and Michael replied to the tweet;   I was totally stumped, even after searching through websites to try and find what tweet meant and eventually I sent it to Gail asking if she had any idea and she discovered what it was all about and sent me this link, as I say, into this FUN video.   A huge thank you goes to Gail for finding this one.....thanks a million Gail, absolutely terrific  !!! :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=453016751479160&set=vb.390...

Here is a beautiful picture that Atlanta Mission has sent Michael, through Twitter, of himself and Holly on a visit to the Mission;  Michael has responded to the tweet by saying about the great work the Mission does.   The Mission is coming up to celebrate its 75th Anniversary and had been looking through photos when they discovered this one and so shared it with Michael and I am glad they did when we get a chance to see.   For Sylvie and Robin CA it is a group photograph of those at Atlanta Mission along with Holly and Michael and an absolutely beautiful little girl standing in front of them with all flowers in her hair and she is gorgeous and would say photo was taken back in late 90's early 2000's and definitely at Christmas time for you can see a rather large Christmas tree at back of Michael. :)

Wow...busy little page here this morning and they do say everything comes in threes so here is third post and it is of a picture Michael has put on his FB page of Stevie Wonder and a message along with because it was taken at the City of Hope Spirit of Life Gala which was held in Playa Vista, CA on 19th September.   I have already placed three pictures from this event in a post you will find above which I got yesterday via Zimbio.

Michael's message along with photo...................."Phenomenal night at City of Hope honoring super agent and friend of over 25 years Rob Light. Emotional, powerful, moving testimonials from his family and Rob hit it out of the park with his acceptance speech. Stevie Wonder was as always magnificent."

For Sylvie and Robin CA the picture is of Stevie Wonder on stage sitting at piano and singing and it is a great photo for it has been taken almost level with stage and therefore piano you can see completely and in fact you are seeing through the legs of the piano to people on other side of stage in audience and if Michael took the photo he has definitely chosen a terrific way to take it !!! :)

Thanks for all pic descriptions Sylvia, much appreciated, they all sound great! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Here is a tweet Michael has not long sent along with a photograph of himself with Eva Longoria and George Lopez......

Michael Bolton     @mbsings                18m       

So great seeing my friends & last night!!

George Lopez is a real Jokester, I can see him & Michael  sharing jokes:)! These are Great pics. Sylvia.....keep'em coming!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service