Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115214

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi ladies, wow, lots of action this morning! Thanks for all pic descriptions Sylvia and Katia, much appreciated. Sylvia, could you give me the link to the video? For some reason, it doesn't work for me, thanks. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks so much Wee one, for keeping us all up to everything Michael has been doing lately!

This is my absolute favorite car, Rolls Royce, I live right near a manufacturer here in Indy, wonder if Michael could buy it for me? LOL

Thanks again Sylvia,

Kellie

Here are some more photos of Michael on the red carpet at the Premiere of Muhammad Ali's film last night in Louisville.

This next one is another of Michael when he met Muhammad Ali..........

Can I just add here that Francoise asked me to give a little bit of a description for Sylvie and Robin CA of her photos from the red carpet and one of the pictures is an absolutely beautiful one of just Michael and quite a close up and he is smiling so broadly....it is just a fantastic picture but you can see he has lost a little bit of weight again for starting to definitely show in face for those beautiful carved out cheek bones are on show again.  Other pictures are group ones and I believe he is with a great majority of the cast of the film and in one is Muhammad's daughter, Laila, who is standing behind the actor who portrays her dad as he is now......all terrific pictures !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey ladies,

I missed this, OMG he was here yesterday & I didn't know! I could have went down & saw for myself....who knew, right? But thanks for all of these nice pics:)! Almost as good as being there!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hope you have managed to watch the videos too Mary but the Festival is still on tomorrow and I believe there are other films getting shown then in the Muhammad Ali Center so whether or not some of the stars, like Michael, will stay for that as well but tonight's Award Ceremony in the Galt Hotel is on from 6.30 p.m. till 9.30 p.m. so they will definitely all be there and he will be around Louisville today, before then, so keep your eyes open Mary !!!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for pic description Sylvia and merci Françoise, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Q c Canada

Another interview that Michael did on the red carpet yesterday prior to the Premiere of Muhammad Ali's film and it is good one for you see more lovely shots of Michael on the balcony with Muhammad.

http://www.whas11.com/video?id=226355861&sec=553497&ref=art...

Thanks Sylvia, Nice little interview there by MB!!! We are all with him in spirit tonight!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

A link that Michael has just tweeted to more interviews on the red carpet and a different section again from him.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20131002/NEWS01/310030024

A P.S. to this for I just went back onto my e-mails to see what else happening and have notification that Michael has just retweeted one of my tweets and here is tweet I sent him........

@mbsings
Thought you might like this photo Michael as a keeper for it sure is for
me...definitely going to be framed! pic.twitter.com/kuQcrfNxDs

Now even Michael knows I have framed pictures of him......ROFL

Picture Michael has just tweeted of himself in the green room and he has put the tweet with it of:  "In the green room with fellow humanitarians" and for Sylvie and Robin CA it shows Michael and three other people, one of which is Christina Aguilera, standing talking and laughing in a semi-circle in the room obviously just waiting to get called to go and be presented with their Awards.

Another picture and tweet that Michael has just sent and this one is of him with Muhammad Ali and here is his tweet........

"With the greatest champion in the ring, and the greatest humanitarian out of the ring. "

In this picture Sylvie and Robin CA Muhammad Ali is sitting down and Michael is kneeling on one knee at his side with his arm on Ali's shoulder and other resting on his arm and it has been taken tonight for Ali is formally dressed.

Just to add that I am not too sure if what Muhammad Ali has in his hand is the Award that Michael is being presented with and if it is an actual medal with a ribbon and that is what you can see in his hand but the more I look at it could be that.....anybody else any thoughts ???   Maybe Michael will tweet another picture of the Award ....hope so !!! :)

Thanks for keeping us posted on this great event, Sylvia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service