Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is a video Michael has retweeted covering more about the actual film "Muhammad Ali's Greatest Fight" and talking to those connected with film as well as his daughter and wife and also Michael.

http://youtu.be/cxQJK6pYlTU

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow, thanks for everything Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Sylvia,

Boy have you been busy! Thank you so much for all your hard work, bringing us so much info!!

Joy

NJ

Thanks All of you for your great finds:)! Gotta tell you that while driving home from work, I called my Mom, (I always do), and what does she tell me? I saw your Man on TV today:)! LMBO! She's a trip! I asked her what channel it was on...and then I saw it on tv just a while ago:)! AWESOME:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary,

So funny, reminds me of what my Dad says to me, "I saw your boy on TV today, he was talking about ........or singing....." of course my Dad would call him a "boy" instead of a "man" because I am still his little girl and I am MB's age! Then when I tell my Dad about my latest MB concert or interview or whatever, he calls me a "Groupie!!" LOL!

Joy ;)

NJ

Hey Joy, He sounds like a nice man..your Dad:)! Tell him it's better than being a "Cougar"...LOL! I found out what that was when I went to see "Daughtry"....I always say I'm Not one of those when I am talking to young entertainers like Jason Aldean:)! I'm a Momma's Baby, too!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Girl if you could have been here, we would have scouted him out:)! LOL!

Mary,

Oh yea, love Daughtry!

Joy

Back on the job folks and here is a little news video along with a terrific article covering and about the Award Ceremony itself.  Also too Michael sang last night for there was a tweet from Emily Mieure a news reporter saying he was going to sing and about him getting Award and Michael retweeted her tweet plus answered by saying: "Yes!"    No hardship for me sitting up sharing all this stuff for it was Michael's phone, last night, that was red hot and I was just so delighted that the tweets started coming through for I still get such a kick out of the feeling of being a part of because of the immediacy of getting the information through.  I was timing things last night and the picture of Michael in the greenroom came through in all probability within 5 - 15 minutes of it being taken....how close can you be to what he is doing other than standing right beside him.....I just love it and hey, especially when his second tweet, is a retweet, of one I sent him....wow !!!! :) 

http://www.whas11.com/news/local/Christina-Aguilera-Michael-Bolton-...

Another news report of the actual Award Ceremony where, apart from Michael talking, some nice little clips of him in the background.   Also to report that there is a tweet from Sydney Yuman and she reports that during Michael's performance the PA system blew and she congratulates him on his ultimate professionalism in that he just kept going.....wish someone had recorded that !!! lol.

http://www.wlky.com/news/local-news/louisville-news/Muhammad-Ali-ho...

A further news report video and article with interviews conducted on the red carpet prior to the Award Ceremony.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/23606091/aguilera-bolton-receive-inaugura...

Hey Sylvia, thanks again for all the links etc. I hate being difficult, but I’m having trouble finding some of those videos... I read the article but didn’t find the WHAS11 video, nor the WDRB one. I asked my son while he was flying by and he didn’t see one on the WHAS11 either. Is there something I have to click on? Just checking. Thanks a lot Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Have sent you two e-mails with links directly from the videos Sylvie so hope they work and you get to hear !! :)   Tried getting the embedded code but it didn't work for what came up was a page into their main page not the actual video that I was trying to capture and that happened with one yesterday when I got the embedded code for what kept coming up was the most recent video although to me I was capturing the embedded code whilst watching the video I wanted.....too new to doing the embedded code stuff so maybe it is me that has to practice a bit more !!! lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service