Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115215

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are you doing still up......are you still celebrating Halloween or are you tooooooooooooooo excited about something else to sleep well these nights ???????????? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hmm, better watch what you say then Kathy! lol Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Lol....all is well Sylvie :) Michael was curious and caught me off guard. I always seem to be asking him questions!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I think that's neat. I do know that some time back I was told that his staff at the time was checking the Tour Review thread periodically so he could see what the fans thought of the shows.  That was a while back but on this forum site.  Made me grin to think someone was checking in for him..so that makes total sense to me Kathy R. he asked you a question in relation to something you posted on here.  We all are alot of fun and MB has a big sense of humor, I don't worry about anything I post either, it's all in fun. We all adore MB. No doubt about that!!!

Robin in MD:)

Very true Robin Md :)) Michael has made many HAPPY fans!! And speaking about fans whose lives were sooooo enriched by dear Michael Bolton may I say the following.....

....I would like to mention that my dear friend...Little Pam.... sadly passed away yesterday :((((( I am beyond sad for she was always my side kick for the past 25 years of attending Michael Bolton events!!! I am sooo sad and will forever miss her. I am thrilled that she was able to attend Michael's rockin' Anaheim concert recently and the Grammy show with me and the book signing!! Her passing was unexpected although her health was declining. I hope none of you mind me posting this "goodbye" to her here on this forum but I believe all of you Bolton fans/friends have more of a connection to/with her via our delight in sharing all things Michael Bolton. Bless you my dear friend Pammy and may you rest gently now listening to Michael Bolton's music.... for I am Missing You Now!!! Goodnight Little Pam.......

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Can I ask anyone who wants to answer Kathy's post to put it on the last page or go to the reply box and post there so that it falls within our condolences to Little Pam which are on last page;  I have transferred Kathy's post to there...thanks !!!

Sylvia.

Very interesting everyone! Not sure what I think here. I guess I am hoping he does somehow see or know some of what goes on here. Do we have to watch what we say? Hmmmmm.....none of us say anything bad about "our" Michael, that would never be an issue. I think we just might be embarrassed by some of the things we say, if he ever saw them!! Actually he should feel flattered the way we all fuss and carry on about him, me included! 
Joy ;)
NJ

Hey Joy,

If Michael can take that crazy lady on 2 1/2 men saying what she said to him, he can take anything we say about him here:)! LMBO!!!! OMG...she made me Blush:)! We have nothing to hide:)! We are just a Bunch of his Fans having Fun keeping up with him, that's all:)! Never stop being yourself!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Joy and Mary.....None of us have to watch what we say because we ALWAYS write great reviews and share only positive comments about Michael. I for one am not concerned at all about what I write :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you Kathy, I really think he does occasionally want to see what is being said about him on here! I mean seriously this is HIS website after-all, Right? So why not see what's going on here...again Not everyday like Us, but at least every now & then! He Loves Us:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary....MB gets the info somehow and all that matters is that he occasionally gets it!!! As long as he doesn't correct our spelling!!! LOL ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

At least I know I don't need to bother about what I'm saying.....never write anything I couldn't say to someone's face:   hey, Michael where are you till I tell you................................... LMBO   Maybe I really don't have to bother for probably my Scottish speak goes right over his head.....should be interesting in May and wonder how many times he will say; pardon, eh, what ????????? LOL.  Maybe I will need an interpreter with me ??????????????? LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service