Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A further article on Michael talking about Sam Bailey and their meeting as well as him hinting about possibility of her appearing on stage with him during his UK Tour in 2014.   Hope it is at one of the shows I'm going to !!!! :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/11/07/michael-bolton-sam-baile...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the article Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Thanks Sylvia :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Awesome about Max Factor. Wow! Cool & go Sam. I wish her well & hope she'll get to sing duets with mB in the UK. Also pardon my errors. I need to do better in proofreading.

Michael has just be on an Extra X-Factor programme we have on a different channel after the X-Factor show and thank goodness I turned over to watch it and he was via Skype and asked how Sam did and said he would give her all the help he could and he would love mentoring her.   In the actual programme the little clip of them sitting talking you didn't actually see but what they showed was her meeting him at the door and then as she sang "New York, New York" tonight you saw her sitting with Michael watching a little bit of the video when he sang it and then they went to the room where she was rehearsing and she sang a little and Michael was there listening to her and after he said she was awesome and Sam spoke about Michael tweeting her and how she could not believe it and also she said that they have been in touch all the time for he keeps in touch with her and keeps giving her encouragement.   After Michael had been on live tonight Gary Barlow said that something like that and someone like Michael doing that was terrific for it gave all the contestants a lift and that without doubt after Michael had been in touch with Sam, "there was a definite difference in her step"  !!!! :)

On tomorrow's results programme we have Celine Dion so that should be a good show and in fact she is right now on another programme on another channel but I want to stay with this one in case I may miss any of Michael.

Beautiful photo Sam has tweeted of herself and Michael in the X-Factor house when they met.........

Beautiful photo!!! Thanks for posting Sylvia and for telling us about the show. How cool of Michael to guide her along :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hallo everybody,

I have found a similar picture!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks Petra !!!! :)  She is still in the Competition but a little fellow I have liked from beginning, Luke Friend, is still there too and he, in my book, is the winner......oh, I'm a traitor !!!!! LOL

Here is Sam Bailey singing "New York, New York" tonight on the X-Factor show which, as I reported above, when Michael heard her rehearsal he said she was "awesome" and I would say, without doubt, this performance certainly is awesome !!!!! :)

Sylvia Your wee Scottish friend.

I found this video. Michael appears from Florida.

The Judges answer YOUR questions - Live Week 5 - The X Factor UK 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaIjFXa9LbY

That is great Francoise that you picked that up ...terrific and now everyone can see Michael on Skype !!! lol   Merci Francoise !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service