Miscellany but exceptionally relevant information about, or from Michael on, MB.

Thought I would start this thread for there does appear, at times, to be different relevant articles, tweets, retweets, pictures etc relating to Michael but not really fitting into an already recognized thread nor, each of them individually, being able to be grouped together where a relevant thread could be started and so decided on this "Miscellany" thread.   

I hope you agree with its relevance and that you enjoy everything that is put in as well as hoping that many will find interesting tidbits about Michael that can be included and help to make this, whilst a serious sharing of information, a FUN page to be able to visit too and, as is my intention, somewhere that everything which does not have a particular "home" can be placed, so that is all grouped together and can be easily found and located if someone wants to look at.

Here now, so that we can all focus on the main reason for this thread, is a beautiful picture of the "Theme" of the thread.......wonder if MB has ever been called that before ???? LOL. 

Believe this one definitely belongs in here for I would say sharing with us that coconut sorbet is his favourite dessert is both miscellaneous and more than extremely relevant to the "THEME" of this website and in particular, to this thread  !! LOL.

Hope everyone enjoys content and feels free to add their very own miscellany !!! :)

SPECIAL POSTS    

MICHAEL DID A QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION ON FACEBOOK ON 3RD FEBRUARY, 2015 AND THOSE QUESTIONS TO WHICH MICHAEL REPLIED CAN BE FOUND ON THIS THREAD FROM PAGE 259 TO 266.

A separate thread has been created for the Q&A Session and it can be found at  http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-s-question-and-an...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 115209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million for link Francoise but can't quite believe what I am looking at for Michael was doing a BOOK SIGNING !!!!   Was it a private event that no one was supposed to know about ??????

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia. This is the poster of the event

Thanks Francoise that is super and a lovely poster and doesn't half beg the question what does his website count for......looking like less and less, isn't it ?????   I put the link over into the Book and CD Promotions thread  !!!!    

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Sorry you feel like that Sylvia!!  We work hard to keep you guys up on all that we feel is important and current.  As stated before you will find things like this that aren't posted because they are charity or private events and we don't always get notified ahead of time.

Still nothing on the German concerts from Michael's end due to contracts etc. After that is all totally taken care of they will be posted.

German and St. Moritz concerts are now posted!  Gail

Miraculous news. Many thanks Gail.

Petra Christine (Germany)

I am sorry Gail that you have taken my comment personally because, under no circumstances, was it directed at you.  I was meaning  Michael's management team were falling far short, as far as I am concerned, in letting you know about an event in order that you could place it on here.   I should have thought that, no matter what it is called,  fact tickets were on sale puts into the category of being part of Michael's Tour Schedule and more especially, when such a poster has been designed and is available to the public.

If I am reading everything wrong in connection with the event I apologise.

As I've stated before on the forum...there are times this will happen.  The promoter or venue will put tickets on sale and start advertising before all the details are worked out and finalized.  They do it to start things rolling and to get the word out but because this is an offiical site I can't post anything to the main Tour section until his management and Tour team have told me I can.  Meaning all the contracts are signed and they know things are definitely a go.  If the concert(s) fall through at some point due to a schedule problem or before everything is signed and worked out and the concert is cancelled then everyone purchasing a ticket through the advertising of the promoter would have to get a refund. I'm sure this is ok with everyone and why I said post here on the forum if you find something that isn't on the main Tour page...but Michael and his management don't want anything posted to this main site until they know it is definite.  I've asked you to post here on the forum if you find something not on the site and that way if I haven't gotten it I can pick it up and check on it and everyone checking here at least will get a heads up what might be coming.

Sylvia, as you know everything you see posted (or tweeted) doesn't turn out to be correct.  People post wrong info or they post before things are finalized and it turns out not to work out.  I know it is frustrating that we dont' know immediately what Michael is doing every minute but that just isn't going to happen.  Things pop up and he will do them at the last minute and we find out afterward or things are private/charity and we see a picture or something afterward.  Then there are some things that slip through the cracks and we should have been alerted but due to the sheer volumn of things going on in his schedule the proper person doesn't send the info in time...and that again is why I've asked any of you seeing things not posted let us know.

Another fan brought up to me that years ago (before internet) we had to wait for the monthly newsletter or call a 900 number to get Michael's schedule.  If something was set up inbetween getting the mailing or calling 900 (which cost $1.99 a minute to call) you didn't know until it was over or lived in an area where you got local advertising.  So even though we are frustrated about not getting a few things ahead of time...much better and quicker than it used to be!! ;)

Thanks for detailed explanation Gail and as I said I just hope that you didn't take what I said personally because under no circumstance was it directed at you for you do a terrific job on here with the information you are given and getting that information out to us as soon as possible.   I fully accept what you are saying in that nothing can work 100% all the time and things can be forgotten, missed or, as you say, "slip through the cracks".....we wouldn't be human if it didn't happen:  maybe what I should try and teach myself is not to criticize so quickly and be more tolerant.

Thanks again Gail !!! :)

Yeah man. I remember the days before the computers in how we found out information. I remember that 900 # oh! so! well! Love the softball thing&Oh! Michael's! voice! on there! woo-hoo.Y

Here are some pictures identical to ones that Petra found and put on the Favourite Photo thread and they are of Michael and Miguel at the Harman Store Launch Party on Madison Avenue, New York, yesterday.  I have just received them via Zimbio so they are without the watermark.   I don't know who Miguel is but he is seemingly a singer so possibly you all know him in the States or, am I just showing old age, and not keeping up !!!! LOL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service