NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

OMG Jaana. Wow! You sure have been going through a lot. Music&laughter to me is the best medication ever. I'm sorry for all the surgeries&pain but wow! I'm glad you got to go to the concerts&God bless Florin in how helpful he has been to you. Welcome back&recover as quickly as you can. I had hand surgery last year&ouch but I'll never complain not hearing all you're going through. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA.Awesome about that press conference you went to&that you've met MB. 

Well Jaana what an uplifting story sweetie!!! i am so glad you went against your doctors orders!!! lol What do they know??!! lol I know you will continue to heal as you listen to Michael's voice and songs :) Please take care and I wish you continued recovery and the strength to keep moving forward!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Oh, Thanx for all of You, Your kind words do and will help me a lot, in my pains and during this new healing 'prosess' of mine!! Don't worry, I'm going to survive and I'm going to many upcoming concert's of 'Our Michael's, lol! Can't stay away...allready planning next year...and going to *work* (as Michael asked me to do, at the backstage in Dresden, I'm pretty sure he knew how much I have allready done, someone must have told him...realized it from the way he talked about upcoming concert in Finlan!d)) really hard, to get an invitation for MB, to come here too! Yes, he did remember, he had been here years ago (28, I told him!)...and really wanted to come back!! He is so nice and kind person, a bit shy too, even he's so famous...but as we all know, he's fantastic actor too!!

Hugs

Jaana...from Finland xx

Hi again Jaana, sweetie, I believe in you and I know you’ll do anything you put your mind to! God bless your positive attitude! Good luck for your concert in Finland! Take good care of yourself Jaana. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I agree Jaana. Michael does seem to be somewhat shy&reserved. I'm glad you've persevered. me too. I try my darndest. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hello Astrid !!

Fantastic videos !! I enjoy them !! I LOVE the last one with ballons !!!

Love - Ivana

P.S.

See you in Stuttgart !!! with ballons !!!

Hi Ivana,

my suitcase is already halfway packed - LOL. See you soon!

Astrid

I know this may not be the right space to write this but if those who have sirius/XM, starting at 12 noon today, Michael will be featured all weekend on the love channel--channel 17, ok? Boltonnut from L. A. CA Hope all is well. I was away for a few days so, I'm waaaaaaaay behind.

thanks Robin...here is what the website says:

http://www.siriusxm.com/siriusxmlove

Songs That Make Fireworks with Michael Bolton Fri 7/1 12 pm, 5pm, 10pm ET; Sat 7/2 9am, 1pm, 7pm ET; Sun 7/3 6am, 3pm, 9pm ET; Mon 7/4 12am, 4am, 8am, 2pm, 11pm ET Fourth of July Weekend isn't complete without fireworks, which is why Michael Bolton is taking control of SiriusXM Love to play love songs that can ignite the fireworks between you and your lover. He’ll also play songs from his new album, Duets. (1 hr)

That is great news getting that coverage - thanks for finding that out Robin and for posting about and thanks Gail for all the additional information - wish I got the station as it certainly sounds as though it is going to be good !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Things are really looking up for Michael!!!! This is great news!!! Thanks Robin R and Gail :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I've been enjoying listening to the love songs channel on XM. I wish all of you could hear. I've heard the one by MB&Rascal Flatts, "You Are so Beautiful,"&even other versions of songs such as "Make Me Feel Your Love" "My Prayer"&so forth. Just love the stuff before songs that MB says. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service