NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Silvy,

Yes please ask your friend Silvy if I have read the gen right that I got into because it was interesting looking through the different pages all to do with it and at one point I really began to believe they had got it wrong; I had to sit back and start to work it out and it was only my faith that A.R. Rahmann couldn't possibly have got it wrong that I started to unravel the "puzzle" but as I said I wonder if it is something between the different languages or even something to do with different castes within the one language !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

Het Wee One....sounds like me trying to read your posts!!!! LOL jmo......lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It may have sounded weird to your friend sylvie&I understand but Sajna's also my favorite song&if Michael sang those words to me-------well Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA It's all good. :)

Hi Robin CA,

Just to let you know discussion above was not with Sylvie in Canada but with Silvy in Switzerland and this is now Sylvia, in Scotland, signing off !!!!! LOL.  A free trip round the world !! lol.

Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey wee one, i'm sure Robin used the spelling of my name for Silvy out of habit. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 
Never thought of the spelling. Sorry misspelling both Sylvie's names. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oh my ......and I thought the name Kathy was confusing!!! lol I had to laugh when I read these posts while catching up!!!! Thanks ladies :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I knew it was Sylvie in Switzerland.
Hey Robin from Ca, the reason the words of "Sajna" sound weird to Silvy from Switzerland's friend is because her friend speaks the language. As far as I'm concerned, Michael sang it the same way as the original version, well the little bit I've heard anyway. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
See what I did. Sylvy in Switzerland&Sylvie in Canada. Oops. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

There are too many of us about Robin that is what is wrong - common as muck the lot of us !! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Silvy,

MB primarily wrote about his appreciation for the composer A.R. Rahman and his successful transition "from Bollywood to Hollywood" since he wrote the music for "Slumdog millionaire" and received a Grammy for his soundtrack. Also MB wrote that he felt good in trusting A.R Rahman to guide him singing this "very Indian yet global melodies and intonation" (he wrote : "undulating" - I learned a new word LOL). MB just had to "engage" his soul and "trust A.R. will make the magic happen". That is what we all feel who fell in love with this amazing song, I guess. I don't think that MB is aware of the gender issues and the pronunciation - might disappoint him. But I love him for taking risks like these  - reflects the global soul and sprit he is (to me LOL).

A good friend of mine is married to a man who is a native Indian speaker too. I will ask him for his oppinion too and let you know.

Have a great time

Astrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service