NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Eileen, Joyce, Holly and to anyone else seeing Michael at Atlantic City tomorrow night......hope you all have a Wonderful time!!!!!!!!  Take pictures and we will wait patiently for the reviews!!   :)

Love,

Helena...xx....

I know we're all ready for reviews from tomorrow night's show.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA :D

Hey gang,

I was just on Facebook and saw an ad from this ClubCharity.com.  They have various packages, for 2 tickets to Michael's show (for his current tour including the show at Long Island), plus a meet and greet with Michael......bidding starts at $500.00.  Is this a legimate website or some kind of scam to take people's money?  I never heard anyone mentioned about this before, and $500.00 sounds to good to be true... for 2 tickets and backstage passes to meet Michael.  To do this with Barry Manilow (called the Platinum package), it costs over $1,000.00!!!  So was just wondering.....

Helena....xx...

Even if it were legal, I'm on the left coast&can't afford it. Koo doughs to those who can.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Pardon any misspellings.

Robin,

There were also tickets for the up coming California shows too....they are selling it for various stops on his tour.  Still sounds too good!!  And the Manilow tickets are over $1,000.00 per person....forgot to mention that!!!  These tickets for Michael are $500.00 for 2 people.......

Helena...xx...

I'll just have to dream about those tickets. Oh! well! Good luck to those going.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I wish I could go to those CA shows in April but, oh! well! Transportation. hotels, cab&so forth. Kind of out of my budget. At least in Vegas, I stay at a friend's.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I saw those auctions too. Good luck.anyone bidding.
Robin in MD
This is a real website...the same items are also on charitybids.com.  This benefits Michaels charity.  Gail

Go for it for those who are&can bid. They have my congratulations beforehand. I'm for anyone to go for what they can.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Love it&Mary&Meggy, be patient, have fun,&do the best that you can. Take it from me, Don't expect anything until it happens. That way, you'll be happily surprised. Be positive but realistic. Where there's life, there's hope. :D Sometimes, it can work to try to see Michael beforehand&afterwards. Just keep the positive.

Good to know.....thanks Gail!!  Now, if only Michael would perform somewhere in Manhattan.....  :)

Helena...xx...

Hi Helena,

Here comes doom and gloom again - hahahahahehehehehe - remember it is BIDS for the tickets, so someone could bid $2,000 so you wouldn't get for $500 - you would have to be prepared to go over $500, by how much .................

Then also how many sets of 2 tickets are available for each show - it looks in the advert as though it is ONLY 2 tickets per show - it doesn't say 6 sets of 2 !!!!

It sounds good but, you would definitely have to buy two tickets for the show, in case you weren't the lucky bidder - so there is more outlay initially - I told you I'm doom and gloom and I'm here to wind you up - were you starting to feel quite happy about things and enjoying the weekend - have I just put you straight back to square one .....know too, of course, if everybody thinks like me (God forbid) nobody will bid on them and you may just get them for $501 !!!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend - I hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service