NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin from Ca, you have Michael singing the song "Jesus Christ superstar" silly: you taped it for me years ago! I think it was on an old video you had, from Robin in MD... I guess it's a case of you having so much stuff, you can't remember half of it! lol Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvia, sorry I'm a little late responding, but I checked Amazon for "Grammy's living legends" and they couldn't find anything matching my search terms in all categories. Are you sure about the title? Just checking. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

No I am not sure about the title but it is what is quoted in the PSST book but, like you I couldn't find it on Amazon  -found only other related Grammy CD's where Michael is singing but not JCS.  As I said  what I remember was a friend of mine, at a party she was holding, played it for me as she knew I was a Michael Bolton fan and she had this compilation CD where he sang JCS - I wasn't, at that time, too interested in the CD as it wasn't a selective one of Michael's and always thought the song would possibly be put onto another CD.  The article from the PSST reads :-   "JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR - The CD and video called "Grammy's Living Legends" features Michael on stage backed by a robed choir, singing this song."  Maybe find it one day or ask him to record it again for another CD !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, well thanks for relaying the info you have sweetie. Are you still in touch with that friend? It would be nice to have the exact title… OMG, how many CD’s have I bought with only 1 MB song on it? It would be fantastic to have that performance as a clear recording, although I’m very glad to have it at all! Well, we can always suggest to Michael that he’d include it, if he ever does record a Broadway CD… Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? Thanks again Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Unfortunatley, I am not in touch with that girl any longer .....messy divorce...emigrated to CANADA...wanted to leave the past behind and knowing the fights they had it probably ended up in smithereens as a lot of their stuff did - the good old days !!!!!!  lol. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks anyway Sylvia. If you find out any info, let me know, or should I say: let us know! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Michael only wang a duet&several solows in the ALW tour. he wasn't acting as Jesus.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

We are all quite familiar with Michael "time" :) It has certainly taught us all patience !!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Aha! :) Kathy about Michael Time.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

YES it sure has Kathy!!LOL  Robin in MD :)

"he could get "antsy"(is that auntsy?) did he say that :hilarious-where was that?Yes,I also think that he can actually not "come off it" any more-I think he might feel a deep void in himself if he's not touring and would have to rethink who is Michael Bolton again.I know that from myself.

By the way,Silvia,the new picture is appealing with the Bolton Bear T-Shirt.Who actually did design that T-Shirt?

Hi Angelica,

I actually don't know how to spell "antsy" - I just put it in like that - because I take it as being a short form for "ants in your pants !" when you can't sit still  because he is saying he doesn't feel he could perform in the one place for a long period of time, he needs variety.....where Michael says the word is on the Royal Albert Hall DVD of 2009 and it is in the interview that is on it as a special feature - it is a pretty good interview and I enjoy listening to it a lot !! :)

On the Bolton Bear T-Shirt that is the one that Jennifer and Juliet designed for the UK Fan Reception that you can buy NOW from Juliet and it is being sold on behalf of the three charities : Woman's Aid : Clic Sargent for Children with Cancer and The Michael Bolton Charities - damn good reasons to buy one - three very worthwhile charities to support and all the money raised from the UK Fan Reception will be divided between the three charities as well and, hopefully, I will meet you there in September !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service