NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I hope too, to get some stage actions too--like going up to the stage&even hold the babe's hand I'll be happy. If not, I sure do understand. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

LOL....dear Robin R..did I disappoint?.....LOL LOL LOL Get any bruises? I am peeking before I write!! lol What a CRAZY night!!!!! To be continued!!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I plan on it everyone. As far as pictures, well, Kathy&Bob will have to do that. I'm totally stoked. I'll probably get there real early to meet my 2 friends but I'd rather be early than late.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Kathy, Bob and Robin (any anyone else)....hope you guys have a Fantastic time tonight!!!  Want to hear all about the show......  :)

Helena..xx...

EVERYONE GOING TO THE VALENTINE'S DAY SHOW TONIGHT, HAVE A WONDEFUL TIME!!!

Robin in MD wishing she were with you!!LOL

Hello everyone!

Sis and I are going to tonight to see MB and Kenny.  Hope to have a great time!  Should be close to Kathy as we both have seats  in the front row, pit!  I haven't seen Michael sing with Kenny G in a long, long time.  Should be a great time and everyone have a  wonderful Valentine's Day!

Will report back later!

Carole

Very good Carole!! I will have to go up to each person in the pit front row and ask their name...LOL Maybe we should wear name tags...yuk :) lol Sounds like there will be lots of us ol' fans :) The more the merrier!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy,

You'll know me when you see my sis and I!  We formally met at the Henderson show.  We're the ones that had the Best of Luck with DWTS poster.  I'll look for you!  Hope we all have a great time!

OMG.....I even met you again last night and why am I thinking Constance??? How about Bob teasing you both about having a good time when you walked by and you said "we will" and you didn't have a clue who he was????!!!!! LOL LOL I will be back soon.....

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Cool Carole you were in henderson. I was tooo.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Carole, I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to meet you but perhaps the next time, ok?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hope to get to meet you Carole. Have fun&enjoy. I'm way in the back, Orchestra 2, row AA107 8th row. Not like yawl but I'm kidding about way in the back. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Welcome to the board, Carole.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service