NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Two things, Yeah, Robin in MD, hope you can yell out "Murder My heart"&that he does it. I know you're not shy.

Sylvie in Canada, she can't break a leg. Ouch that hurts. just kidding. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CASyklv

Thanks for the great review Kerie!!! 

Love Eileen

Great photo Karen...very special :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Karen, I will have to copy that to my pictures!!  Waiting to see how all of Elizabeth's pics came out!!

Kerie

Kerie, I loved your review&thanks. Yay that you gave MB flowers&he held your hand&gave you some awesome smiles.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

What a delightful review Kerie!!! Love that you got to give Michael your flowers and get a handshake and that fabulous smile!!! I love it!! I don't know about your concert experiences Kerie but my experiences have always been that Michael seems to favor the left side of the stage. Don't know why.....but that is where I usually try to sit :) A little FYI :) I will call you Miss Georgia for now on...lol  Sounds like it was a wonderful night for you and I am sooo happy you had a great time!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wow Kerie what a fab review.Great to hear Michael is asking for requests .I had just asked that question on Facebook,Wonder if he seen that lol.Thanks again ,so jealous .Sounds like you are on that Mb cloud too.xx

Awesome Kerie, Michal sang "Georgia"&that you reqeusted it. You go girl.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Eileen and Kerie....thanks for the great reviews....I'm trying to catch up with what I missed....LOL!!!

Eileen, I'm so glad you had a great experience at AC, but sorry for what that creep did to you at the other concert....what a jerk!!  I'm glad your knee is better.  Enjoyed seeing your pictures here and at facebook.  :)

Hugs,

Helena...xx...

Hi BB'S,

Don't know if this is the right space to write but my brother-in-law is coming along. had an echocardio gram, breathing tests&all that. He has to see the cardiologist tomorrow. I'm sorry if my comments aren't as extensive. it's not that I don't care because, I love all of you.

My brother is coming along as well&it's gonna be a LONG RECOVERY for him. Prayers for both, please?

Also, my sister-in-law Nancy fell&sprained her ankle&her husband (my brother Will) needs a lot of care so it's now on their eldest son&daughter-in-law. it's a little rainy here as far as illness but with the grace of God, we're all going to make it&I'm sorry to bring this all up here but I love you guys&had to share.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

goodnight for tonight.

I am praying and thinking about you Robin R and your family. Please take care and use this forum as a diversion for you :)

Take care...

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Robin CA

Love you to Robin and am glad you share .....prayers and best wishes go to you and all your family !

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service