NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ok..I feel silly...didn't even look at your avatar!! I love this picture...so different than mo

Gail me too, LOL This a.m. I did not notice Meggy's avatar yet either. CUTE!! I saw someone else did same thing that posted on MB's blog on the main page.. :)

Robin in MD :)

It is way too cute.....Michael is thinking....who i in my car???? Oh..another one of my delightful fans...LOL Very cute indeed Meggy :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I meant to say avatar? What is it?

Boltonnut from L. A. the dummy who wants to know. :)

Hey Robin from Ca, you know how Jaws says:"graphic Robin Rehder" on your name? The graphic is, from what I understand, your profile picture that's a tiny graphic picture next to your name and that's your ID picture or avatar. It's just basically so people can put a face to the name I guess. So there you go girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I wouldn't have known if my kids hadn't told me so don't feel stupid! :D

Thanks Sylvie for explaining the avadar.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sorry to come across stupid but what is an aviter?

Hi Robin Ca,

I never new it was called an "avatar" either Robin until somebody mentioned it on here - I just always called it a "profile picture" - live and learn and you do on here !!!!!!!!!  LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I think it's awesome how Mary&Meggy perseveered. I love it. Go for it. As I always say, where there's life, there's hope. Faith, attitude, determination,&perseveerence. Woo Hoo.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA :D

Great review M&M's!  Sounds like a fantastic nite and thanks to your efforts, you helped get the venue full!!  I am so glad you persisted outside, it does pay off LOL!!!!  Can't wait to see the photo!

Kerie

Kerie, I can't see it, but I understand Meggy's pic with Michael is her new avatar, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi M & M girls

What a fab review! So glad for you that you had such an amazing night! Wow!!

Sounds like you had the time of your lives and enjoyed to the max!

Love the details about the stage door fun and meeting with Michael, awesome!!!

Sorry late reply, just catching up on here.

Love Deb xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service