NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Joy....I am still getting over the melting lady one!!! lol  I guess I am a very visual person. I also liked a little guitar playing icon you posted once. See....I even remember them...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I didn't notice Joy. My glasses fogged up. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Just funnin'.

yeah, Kathy, Joy has to add words so I know what's going on. You know. These eyes ain't workin'!!!!!!!!!! :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin R....It is nice to hear you back in your chippy and cheery and sassy mood!!! LOL You must have got your Bolton patch asap!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Joy, Kathy, Sylvie and Robin CA,

I'm just catching up on this thread - didn't know all these posts were in and I sure do love that icon Joy - if you could only get yourself on that cloud with Michael right beside you ............. !!!!!  :) 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.  

Yep. I'm back to my old self. i hate being down. Yep. I took my first dose today&I'm loving the high. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm bombing the scroll with posts today. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

lol glad you like my idea Joy! Let's get a research team on the case! :D Now, can you tell me what your icon looks like? And do you find these or create them? Just curious. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie....Joy always adds some cute graphic that is related to her message. For example...someone is floating on cloud 9 after their Michael concert...then Joy posts a lady floating in the clouds. Someone else said one of Michael's photos makes her melt and then Joy posted a funny photo of a lady statue melting. In another post someone mentioned loving Michael with his guitar and Joy posted a cute smily face playing a guitar. They are just always little delights that often come with her posts :) Hopefully that explains better Sylvie :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy and Joy, that sounds adorable! lol Thanks for the smile, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for Joy's little icons. That's awesome. Love it.

Hope yawl don't mind my joking around about my eyes&stuff. :)))))

All in fun.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sylvie:

Today I will call my insurance company to get that prescription patch.  I hope it's covered!

I am currently listening to Steel Bars..... and still on Cloud 9 from my AC concert 11 days ago.

Hmmm...seems to last a long time.... the cure?  More Michael, Michael, Michael!

Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service