NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Diane, works for me! lol Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I'll check with my insurance to see if they'll cover my doses of the Bolton bug.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yeah, with this MB prescription, instead of a shot or pill, it's a bolt. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I hear that now. A prescriptions for concerts every 3 months? Oops. I'm on a Bolton downer. Oh, I tell you. They're not fun.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Neah, I heard on the news at 5 p.m. L. A. time that the FDA passed the prescriptions to pass&to obtain through our pharmacies. Wow!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I usually sit until after WAMLAW. Sorry but since i can't see, I don't know if I stood up if I'd be in someone's way and I want to be considerate of it. Standing&dancing's cool but when it's not where folks can't see, that is not good. JMO though&you know what's said about opinions. Now, when I yelled "Happy birthday Michael." I stood up&sat down. Then, he did thank me. Whether he saw me or not, I don't know but I'm cool. He responded to nmy wish verbally. :))))))

Butyeah, I understand folks sitting down&people stand, can be obstructive view. I understand the excitement only too well that's for sure.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Meggy, please don't think we're down on you because we're not. I know I'm not because, I do understand excitement, that's for sure.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Mary, we don't need an official setlist, lol Robin was just asking what songs can you remember that he sang? Think about it, no rush, nice happy dance, by the way! ;D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Think about Sylvie?....oh my....I ALWAYS scramble up all the concerts and swore I heard one song on one night but it was really from the concert the week before and around and around I go!!! Of course I am sure the M&M's aren't as memory challenged as I am!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hieveryone. I'm way behind. Sorry about that. I won't be long with this but my brother-in-law is getting better; has another test tomorrow; hopes to go home tomorrow as well. Thanks for all prayers.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Everyone,

Off topic here. My brother-in-law's extreme fast an irregular heart rhythm has been controlled by medication. He did come home yesterday. Hope this is an ok spot to write this.

Also, my brother's about the same.

A friend here in L. A. has pneumonia&suffered a heart attack& is in ICU.

My sister-in-law back East sprained her ankle.

I'm behind but I'm gonna get caught up. Thanks everyone. You all make me happy with your responses&I'm doing well, really.  I'm just concerned about the ailing&a dear friend of mine back east, her husband has been in&out of the hospital with pneumonia&viruses&a friend out here in L. A. had a detached retena so, Yeah, I'm having some ruff times but I'm making it. With God's help I am.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Boy Robin R...as they say when it rains it pours! Sending you a big hug to stay strong and I certainly hope your family members are past the worst and are on the road to recovery!!! We are thinking of you!!

Still working on your Michael photo :) I will get there!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service