NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Lynn, When you get a chance, we look forward to your review too!!! :)

Robin in MD :)

Oh, ok. Lynn. I know which Lynn you are. Karen's&Trisha's friend in NC was Lin.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Though, it seeems, Lynn, we've met.

I tried earlier and it said invalid password, I tried it several times Karen :(

Robin in MD

The next stop on Michael's concert tour goes to the state of OH for a few shows (yippee, closer to my show coming up LOL)..The next show is tomorrow night (3/17/11) at Kent State University, New Philadelphia, OH!

As alway please share your reviews and fun with us here!! Hope to get some reviews. I've traveled through OH to see MB but never been to this town or this venue.. hope it's a nice one!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Karen...I also got the invalid password :/ Thanks Karen...hope to take a peek :)
K

Hey karen, I can't see the photos. Psyche. :))))))

Couldn't help myself but seriously, Hope others can see your photos. :D

Boltonnut from L. A.

I know. I'm a smart A. :D

Hey Karen, glad to see ya finally posted!!  That was a great review and we DID have a wonderful nite!  I tried pulling up the pics but said the password was incorrect!

Kerie

Hi Karen,

Terrific review - so glad you had such a wonderful time and thanks for sharing !!  :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Karen,I hate I didnt get to meet you in Cherokee,I passed a lady holding up a sign before the concert,just wondered if that was you,its the picture I seen on here.Do you know if there are any shows,other than whats on the schedule?How far do you usually travel to concerts,and where do you live.Im along way in SC,from the rest of the concert schedule.When you leave Michaels concerts its so sad.I have been to 5 concerts so far,I want more.How often does he add concerts?Loved your review.Tracey,SC

Hi Tracey, if I may answer a couple of your questions:if you want to know where someone is from, click on their name to get to their profile page and you can find the info. There, you can leave a message on their “comment wall” if you’d like. About concert dates, you need to keep an eye on the “events” page and the “MB dates added” thread.

http://michaelbolton.ning.com/forum/topics/mb-dates-added

The frequency with which dates are added is mostly random and sporadic. Good luck finding another concert to go to sweetie. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Tracey, I understand the sadness when they end. it's withdrawal. We're addicted. The Bolton bug done bit us. :)))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kerie, and anyone else who went to the concert Friday&Sunday, we'd love to have your reviews as well.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service