NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Actually I am not a big fan of NYC, I have gone in the past to see MB but don't much anymore. That show you have to get tix in advance or at least you used to, shows in NY not like CA with their ticketing policies, or at least not back years ago.. You never hardly get the request in for a day you MAY get tix out of the lottery for..unless they changed it..I'm not a fan of this show but you guys go for it, if MB is on I would watch...MB does well on there..

Robin in Maryland :)

Robin Md....that's too bad about tickets. I think only The Ellen Show here in Ca. is very hard to get tx for. I would have to already be there to see Michael in NY. I will go to Chicago though for Michael on Oprah :) How many hours now Robin....I see Michael with his arm in the clock motion like when he sings IHITL....but he is saying..I hope Robin isn't too late!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I personallly wouldn't go to Chicago to see Oprah. No thanks. I'll pass. She's originally from Maryland. She used to be a weather girl&newsreporter&had a local talk show. No thanks. JMO though. I respect those who like her.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

LOL You are too funny Kathy R...I leave tomorrow morning...He did those clock moves right in front of me in Greensburg, he has them down now! Does it well doesn't he!! LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

I think the move is funny Robin Md.....Bob winces each time he Michael does it!! lol I guess the guys aren't impressed ;) It really is funny when you know what is coming next and it feels like home :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Diane i will do that !!! Maybe they will ask MB toi be on there show!!  And its not too far for me to go!!

Love Eileen from Upstate NY

Eileen-

Yes!!! If this happens we can surely go together.

Joy

xx

Hey girls.....dont' forget about me!!!  What is the link to Live with Regis and Kelly?!?!?

Helena...xx...

Go back several posts Helena and you will find the link that Sylvie put in :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Eileen:

I'm in!  I'll pick up Joy along the way and see you in NY!

Thanks..

Diane

Hi Everyone,

I'll meet you all in Chicago and I can come back via Brooklyn - okay ??  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

We are all off to see the wizard...the wonderful wizard of Oprah....LOL  Just so we can see our Michael!!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service