NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Won't watch that show. They make fun of people too much for me. Saturday Night Live. it's still on? Hmm. Thanks karen.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin from CA, I'm sorry sweetie, I thought everybody knew what SNL was. The info was on a blog recently but I hadn't sent you the info because we don't have dates yet, they're only planning this. Since the blog said this would be in May, I assumed it would be around the new CD's scheduled release date and I would have told you when there was something definite. Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Is there any other way to drive Mary???? I know no other way girl!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi guys,  The next show on Michael's tour is tomorrow night (3/21/11) in Cleveland, OH at the Palace Theatre at Playhouse Square!!

I'm going to this one and hope to have a great report when I get back! Anyone else that's going have a great time and share your reviews here!

Have fun everyone!!!!! From what I remember this venue has amazing sound!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Aha! Robin, so we'll be expecting a very long in depth review upon your return then!! Ha Ha!!

Seriously, I can imagine the excitement going on in your head right now!! If you are anything like me you'll be going over and over your checklist- tickets, tick, camera, tick, money, tick,  gift or flowers, tick, outfit all pressed and ready? Tick!!  Yep, all marked off and raring to go!!

Take care, daft thing to say, but have the best time!! You do so much on this forum for us all so now its your chance to enjoy!!

Love Jennifer XX

LOL Thanks Jennifer, you read my mind!! I make lists for traveling and was just getting done making sure I had everything!!!  Bolton Buddies thinking alike.. Thanks for your good wishes.. Will do my best...

Robin in Maryland :)

Have a safe trip Robin and will be looking forward to your review and pics!!  Don't forget to yell out Murder My Heart just in case, at least he will hear ya ! LOL!!!

Kerie

Hi Robin MD

OMG you are going to that show - I didn't know that ????????????????????  LOL

Have a fantastic time and I hope "Murder My Heart" gets sung from the rafters just for you !!! :)  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Be Safe, Robin. As I said, have fun.

Sylvie In Canada, Thanks about the 2 shows possibly being on in May. I'll drudge through SNL for Michael as I drudged through  :"The Nanny." Whew that was torture but see, what I would do for Michael? :))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

GO GO ROBIN MD!!!!!! Have a BLAST and safe travels to you!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I drive all right. :))) I drive people crazy. :)))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA All in fun.

You know, I gotta say this. I think someone said Michadl's going to be on DWTS. I commend him after all the humiliation he went through but he did have a come back with halleleuja. Woo Hoo. God bless him is all I can say.

Boltonnut from  L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service