NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'll take I mean cake some, karen.

Boltonnut fom L. A. CA

There you go Robin. Dr Kildare on dvd as promised.

http://www.tvdvdstore.net/dr.-kildare-dvd-collection.html

All 191 uncut episodes 5 seasons on 33 dvd's.

I dont have all 33 dvd's, just 2 or  3.

Heres another link, where you can buy episodes individually.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/14063201

Love Jennifer XX

thanks Jennifer. for those Kildare DVD'S. Are they in England?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

The first link to tvdvd store is in the US but the second link to  ioffer site is in the Uk.

Hope this helps.

Love Jennifer XX

Thanks Jennifer about these DVD'S. I know I'm off topic but my sister went wild when I sent it to her. :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oh no...please no Bieber and Bolton :/ I with you on that Mary!!! lol  LOVED the Thornbirds book and tv series!!! Please don't put Michael in religious attire either.....yipes!! He is more of a rock star!!!! Keep spilling your thoughts Mary...all ideas welcome :) Perhaps you are missing Michael too much now!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here! here! Kathy. Leave Mihael to rock. Balads. Not religion. That's a too touchy thing.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Mary, I can’t say that I’m a Beeber fan either but it’s a question of taste. I might give a second intentive listen to his music if he weren’t so ubiquitous on the radio. I’m just concerned for him as to what will happen to his career when his voice changes. When I was about 10, I used to have the biggest crush on a child star that sang like an angel and it was a transition when his voice changed. Thank goodness he was so cute! Lol He managed to continue his career and branched out. Anyway, Mary, I just loved the Thornbirds and loved Richard Chamberlain! That’s so cool you named Meggy after the heroine: I can never separate the name from the series. Sylvia has a point that they don’t make TV mini-series like they used to. Oh my, Michael as Cardinal Ralph? Watch it again Mary and think about it a bit more… :D I wonder how comfortable Michael would be doing some of those scenes…  Thanks for sharing and the memories of it though, take care sweetie and say hi to Meggy: I love having you around but I miss her! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi guys!! We are in Cleveland. Nice trip. Saw Michael's name on the marque a while ago!!!

Robin in Maryland.

Glad you, Robin, made it safely. How long did it take for you to get there? Have fun.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yay!!!! I am sure you are at the concert right now!!!! Thinking of you :) Having a bad rain storm here!! Electricity was out for several hours!!! :/ Finally back online!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG Kathy. I've been thinking of you today. Wondering how you are. Hope you're ok.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service