NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Diane,

Wouldn't it be great to hear him say your name - ohhhhhhhhhhh - trouble is I think we have some catching up to do on that Robin with all the concerts she has been to, all the book signings, all the baseball games, golf tournaments  - WOW  - don't believe I have that much time left somehow to ever stand a chance of catching up with her - Robin is definitely an "old friend" of Michael's that's how she gets recognized and is on first name terms - well deserved but still a lucky girl !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia.    My wee Scottish friend.

Wow!!!  If Robin has done all that then she deserves a "Hi, Robin!" and so much more!  I'm impressed!  Yes, a very lucky girl and I'd have to say a very lucky Michael to have such a loyal fan and follower (oops, did I say stalker?)!  I'm happy with my two concerts now, my t-shirt and program, and oh ya... I did get Ryan's autograph!   I'm going to have to work on getting closer to our Michael!

Diane

Hi Diane,   God bless you for being satisfied with your 2 concerts!  Robin from CA is another one who Michael recognizes and she’s been following Michael even longer than Robin in MD, although both Robins used to go to concerts together, when Robin R lived in MD too. The important thing is to support Michael, any way you can. If you have the finances and opportunity, go for it girl! :D Yeah, Robin is lucky to be recognized, Michael is fortunate to have such devoted fans and we’re fortunate that the lucky ones share with us! :D Take care Diane. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Camada

Diane&everyone, it's not the amount of times going. It's the good times one has while at concert(s). Hang in there Sylvia, Diane&all. Your chance will come to hold his hand, get your glances, smiles&all. Where there's life, there's hope. I understand totally. I've been on this rodeo 18&a half years&longevity isn't it. It's our loyalty. If it weren't for Michael&his music, we all wouldn't be together&though a lot of us have never met (yet), we're friends out here. There could be a chance for us to meet. I can't explain right or say what I'm thinking right but hey! It's all in fun. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Awww Sylvia, you are too kind. I'm not the only fan MB recognizes in this way here.  There are quite a few of us  he recognizes and he appreciates all his fans. He truly does. YES he's sweet and very kind, gotta love him over the years for that..In April I will have been traveling 17 years to see him.  But that's not as long as some of the members here..

I am an older familiar face in his audiences I guess by now!!LOL

Thanks for your kind words.

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Everyone,

Hope you don't mind if I put a photo over here that I have found on Facebook of the Palace Theatre in Cleveland, Ohio that Michael Lington put in :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey guys, I'm home, YES MB was so sweet to the fans and he rocked Cleveland, I will post my review tonight, promise. The concert was absolutely amazing..Longer than my last one, he had 5 songs in the encore!! My friend had a blast and her seat was opposite mine on the right side and she was shocked how good it was and how close we were..I did check for center seats in the front but nothing and it was better I didn't get anything..I had been to this place before but didn't remember exactly how close the side sections were to the stage after 8 years.

Yes we did get to see him at the car after the show like he does when he can to sign things sitting in the car.. I will post more later and try to get pics up in the gallery by tomorrow.
Real life is calling me as I just got home a while ago..It was cool that he said hi to me that way last night while going up the steps to the stage.That experience being able to stand there at the steps with how my seats worked out was just a perfect chance.  All my years going to his shows I don't recall having that opportunity with how the seats worked with the steps and all.Hard to explain but it's how it was set up with the steps.. All dumb luck. We had very nice security in that they were not rough and were polite.. Michael was in a great mood and teasing with the audience alot too.. They were loud..
More later!!! Promise!!
Robin in Maryland :) YEs sharing that cloud!!LOL

The NEXT show  on Michael's tour is tomorrow in Grand Rapids, MI at Forest Hills Arts Center...Anyone attending please post your review for us here! If MB is still in the same amazing form as he was last night in Cleveland you are in for a wonderful concert!!

HAVE FUN!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Awesome, Roin. I'm glad for you. Sounds awesome so far. Wow!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sounds great Robin....looking forward to reading your review!!!  Glad you had a wondertul time!!  :)

Helena...xx...

Sounds delicious Robin Md!!! Can't wait :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sounds great so far!  Wonderful seats for you... it worked out!  Looking forward to more...

Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service