NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi dear Robin,

Thank you again for the great review!

I am happy for you that you had another wonderful evening!

Warm greetings,

Nicolette from Holland.

Hi Robin MD,

OMG what can I say - the "wee one" lost for words......all I can say is a beautiful, great, fantastic review and thank you soooooo much for sharing in what was, very obviously, an emotive event for you - even though he didn't sing "Murder My Heart".  Thanks Robin, thanks !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Sylvia, yes it was a great time and maybe one day I'll get to hear Murder My Heart in concert. I girl can hope!!!

Robin in Maryland:)

Thanks for the great review, Robin! You made us feel we were right there with you! What fantastic memories you are able to take home from Cleveland!

Hugs, Anna

Hey Anna, Thanks, I've always had fun in Cleveland and this trip was great too! Michael was in a great mood and his voice was wonderful..He really did rock it!!!  I'm adding pics now to the gallery.  Mary/Meggy found them already!!LOL

Glad you felt like you were with me. I wished some of my buddies had been, was odd not seeing anyone I knew at all there..

Robin in Maryland :)

I need to win the megga lotto&go on his whole tour. :)

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin in MD, thanks for your review! I’m glad to hear your friend enjoyed the concert. Cool you’ve had  several interactions with Michael throughout the show: it must be very special to have him recognize you and know your name! No wonder Michael keeps returning to that venue and you going: it sounds like the perfect  type of concert with lots of fan interaction and he’s having a good time too! I’m happy for you that your seat worked out for the best and you were able to grab the opportunity of an empty seat without being bothered. They’re so civilized over there! Robin, does your mom know about the signed picture? Ah, she’ll be thrilled… Thanks for asking about the new album. We’ll hope for the best for the release date. I know nothing but it sounds like it’s cutting it a little too close so let’skeep our fingers crossed. Thanks for sharing another great one, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie, Thanks for your nice comments.. I wanted to ask about the album since he talked on stage about staying in Cleveland to record between the OH concerts.. He is working hard on it..He seems so excited.

NO mom doesn't now about the autograph, it's a surprise for her for Mom's Day. I had to tell her a little white lie and say I got my ticket stub signed when she asked me if he signed anything at the car for me after I got home..She knows me too well and I usually get something signed in those situations.. LOL  She's NOT online so she won't know till I give it to her..She will appreciate that.  I told him quickly  that he was helping me with her Mother's Day present..he smiled..

We are going to have a very cool album to look forward to...I get the feeling this one is going to be extra amazing!!

Hope so!

Hi again Robin in MD, thanks for your response. You gotta love how dedicated our Michael is: I just hope he’s satisfied with the sound in other  studios he’s working in, since they're not home base. I’m glad to hear he’s excited about it! Aww, you’ll have to tell us how your mom reacted about the picture! :D Well girl, you’re always the one to say “Michael never disappoints” so there you go! Take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

That is so true about Robin Md and her official quote...Michael never disappoints!! I love it Solver!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You know, Robin, the autographed picture is gonna mean a lot to your mom. Please give shirley a hug for me,--give her 2 hugs; one for you&one for me, ok? I'm totally stoked for your events&all Monday. You couldn't ask for anything more. Awesome.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Robin I will. .Mom knows you are still in touch with me since you moved. She enjoyed you when we went to those ALW shows in  Baltimore.. I will, thanks for your hug too!!!!  Yes she will be thrilled with it.  I didn't think seeing him would make such an impression on her after the years she didn't go with me but boy, it gave her the boost she's needed lately..:) MB has a way of doing that!!LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service