NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I remember ALW tour that's for sure&how can I forget Shirley, your mom. I love her to death. She enjoyed herself then&I know she enjoyed herself at the concert. I'm glad she got that boost.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I am so happy :) for your mom Robin Md!!!!!! WONDERFUL!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

oooops...posted twice...sorry

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Robin, sorry for the delay!!!! Thanks sooo much for the review and the photos at the gallery section!!!!! They are terrific!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is incredible, what more can we say? Thanks! Xoxo

Hi Pilar, He is Incredible, you are right...:) Thanks!!!

Robin :)

Robin, Piler,&everyone, though I can't see the picture. You're right. He is incredible&I can't say it enough. Oh! so! Kind!!!!!!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Pardon for misspellings. I get excited&forget to check spelling which I can do.

Sylvia I saw him come out to take this before the show started!!! I'm not in it he took it more of his stage left.

Robin in Maryland :)

I SEE Robin Md!!!! Just kidding :) Thanks Sylvia....I think Michael Lington has fun doing this!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

YES Michael Lington has been doing the pics of the crowds for a while now. He is a cool guy in his own right! He is a great addition to MB's shows I think..And very nice!!!

Robin in MD :)

I wonder how old Michael Linkton is.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin, CA

Don't know how old Michael is but he is not that old, possibly early 30's - he lives in California but originates from Denmark and he is married so get your eyes off him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   LOL.   Found out something today, you know VBG means "very big grin" but it can also mean "very bad girl" -  and someone actually said it could apply to me  - don't know what they could have meant, do you ???? LOL LOL LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

NOPE I'm not in the crowd shot Kathy, he took it to the left side. I see my friend after I looked harder at it tho!! I was too far over to stage right!!! (our left facing the stage).

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service