NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Robin I understand what you are saying..Yes Wow is right!!LOL

Robin in MD

He looks just like his voice Robin R!!!!! Double Wow and triple Woo Hoo!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well, then, I don't need to say any more Kathy&everyone. Someone said to me, "I don't like soft hands." I said, "yeah, but his voice is ruff. Love the gravel&raspiness in his voice. Yum. Love the smoothness as well. When he speaks, his voice is soft but yet he prejects his voice across very well. I love his diction. he says his words oh! so! clearly. I could go on&on but you all know what I'm saying.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I guess they don't call me "boltonnut" for nothing, huh? :)))))

Great photos Robin Md  and thanks for sharing them with us!!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Robin, GREAT photos!!!!  You did very good !! LOL!!!  To be able to get him outside is cool, I tried, but they said NO PICTURES if he signs stuff, so we took no chances.....anyway, great to have it....

Kerie

Hey Kerie, Thanks. Nothing was said about not taking pics and I waited till he was about done, I think that gal was last..It didn't turn out great because I was way back and it was dark, I tried to zoom between them..No one seemed to mind when I snapped it..

I wouldn't have either if that announcement had been given to us like it was for you guys...

Robin in MD :)

Hi Robin,I replied on the "photolink" itself,and thought my comment was lost-but now I saw it wasn't.Is Lake Mohaq anywhere close to where you live?

Robin:

Wow!  Sounds like you saw a great concert!  Your review was wonderful!  So nice that he had your hand going up those steps and that you could share some "private" time at the car.  Wonderful that you got to see him again and enjoy that time together!  Now that I know what a big fan you are I understand him knowing your name... that's exciting!  I don't know the song Rock Me.  I checked my cassettes and cds... where is it from???  Hmmm... and I thought I knew all his songs.  Let me know.  Thanks!

Nice photos, too!!!

Diane

Hi Diane, the song "Rock me baby" is a very old blues classic and Michael has been performing it since 2002. He told Jennifer he recorded it, but I guess he's waiting to find the right album to put it on. We were all hoping he'd put it on "The best of Michael Bolton live" DVD in '04 or "Til the end of forever" in '05 but he didn't, nor on the RAH DVD. Michael apparently takes the pulse of his audience and figures if he'll sing it during the show, so he doesn't always sing it. Check Youtube though: there are a lot  of performances of it around the world. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie:

I took your advice and checked YouTube.  Got to see BB King and our Michael (in the long-haired days) sing Rock Me Baby.  Good video!  The song is new to me (must be before my time!), but good... not alot of words to remember!  Would be a great encore song.  If he's already recorded it, any chance it would be appear on a duets album?  Just curious.  Thanks again to The Solver.

Diane

Can I hear an Amen for the Solver!!! You are too cute Sylvie!!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Amen!  Amen!  Amen!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service