NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

:)....thanks for listening Diane.....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Amen, Kathy.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA :)))))

:) for listening also Robin R!! Sylvie is sooooo sweet with her solving!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Everyone,

Can I get in here too with another AMEN !!  :)   I have just come back from YouTube after listening to it again - great, or what ??? :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

The Solver at her best!!!!! ;) Sylvie you are too much!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, Diane, Sylvia and Robin, lol I just pass along musical info and don’t do it for the accolades but they’re much appreciated! Lol Yes, love that duet withBB King, (sorry Robin R) but doubt that one would ever be on a duets CD, but I know nothing. What would be cool though would be to have a compilation DVD of “Michael Bolton great performances” like we’ve seen with Elvis… But Diane, about RMB, did you try and find a recent one where he really lets loose on the guitar? Oh I’m sorry Kathy, if I’m too much, I’ll hold back… ;D I’m sorry I can get carried away sometimes but  when music is concerned, I inhale… Kathy, God bless you! lol Take care all and thanks for the vote of confidence. Now back to our program. Hugs and kisses, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hold back Sylvie???? You better not girl!!! Not now...I am hooked...lol...and NOW the show can go on :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvie in Canada, need an inhaler? Inhaling all the music? LOL

Boltonnnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Robin from CA, to paraphrase Marvin Gaye, Michael is all the inhaler I need to get by! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I hear you Sylvie. He's enough (Michael is) to make me whew. Yeah, You're all I need to get by. Love it.

Boltonnut from L. A. Ca

Good night BB'S.

Rock Me Baby isn't one of his songs. He first performed it with BB King on the Essence Awards 6/13/1995.  Found it on one of my old VHS compilation tapes here to be sure how far back now LOL!!  After that performance, he started doing it as part of his concert encore.. It isn't always done but if he has a loud crowd he will do Rock Me.. He really does a great job with it..It's awsome and one of my FAV's he does in concert!!!

Like I said before there are quite a few fans that MB has gotten to know a bit over the years. I'm not the only one by a long shot and other fans have done alot more than I have and they are not all on this forum..  Thanks for your nice post.

Robin in Maryland :)

Hey Robin in MD, thanks for updating my listed records! lol Maybe you should make a reference list somewhere, what do you think? :D Take care and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service