NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Deb! Appreciate your comments.. MB makes it such fun!

Robin in MD :)

Hi, Robin

Thanks a lot for sharing with us your

wonderful night review and lovely pics,

I love all of them.

Take care

Mariu

Hey Astrid, Yes I use a regular digital camera with a 10 x optical zoom. My phone doesn't take good concert pictures at all and it's a Droid Incredible but I don't even bother. In a regular situation/light the phone is fine, but not for concerts..I love my digital camera.. It likes Michael!!LOL  My camera is a Kodak EZShare Z740.

Glad you like the pictures.

Robin in MD :)

Diane, this is Michael singing 'Rock me baby' 23rd November 2010.. The video belongs to Ozlem who is a regular on here. I'm sure she wont mind me posting it for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ndK2UucRWk

Wonderful photos Robin. You did an amazing job taking them so clearly.

Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I couldnt possibly choose a favourite one.

Love Jennifer XX

Thanks Jennifer it's always fun taking the pictures and posting them. It's so nice that Michael says take all we want...That works doesn't it!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Jennifer:

Wow!!!  Thank you for so much for sharing the video!  Oh my gosh, what a way to start my day!  I couldn't ask for anything better on a cold, rainy, snowy day in NJ.  That just warms me right up.  It will rock me all day long!  I like at the end a woman in the audience tells him he makes a beautiful, sexy granddad and he gives that cute, adorable little smile.  Oh, so nice! 

Thank you ladies, I have now been introduced to Rock Me Baby.... and I like it!!! 

Diane

Hey Diane, glad you enjoyed "Rock me baby" on video but it's something else when you "experience" it live! For me, it's automatic, I scream when I hear the first notes... :D Hope you do get to hear it live sweetie, take care. Hugs,sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

It is the BEST Sylvie and Diane.....and Michael plays it forever and ever in an encore!!! Oh my :) :) :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I hope this goes through ok. Just to hear the first part of Rock Me Baby is enough to make one scream. Michael tears that guitar up. He kicks butt with it. :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CAscrea

Diane will get to her Rock Me Baby live. I have hope that she will everyone. It kicks butt. Woo Hoo.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Rock Me does it for me every time!!LOL LOVE it, glad you got to see it Diane!

Robin in Maryland ;)

Phew. I got my phone back. I disconnected all cordless phones&both modems. Goodness. Enough of my drama, right? :)

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service