NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary...they have a great group of singers this year. I am watching it and I can't even pick a favorite. Too much talent. Michael could be a great mentor. He was on a show where he mentored a music group that competed with other music groups mentored by other famous musicians. Ok....ladies out there with the great memories...what was the name of that show?? I do know Michael's group didn't win :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

We have a show like that here in the UK that Simon Cowell does - although now he has left it and coming over to the States with it, I think, do not quote me - called "The X Factor" !!!   It is isn't just groups but solo artists as well and the mentors are made up of managers and pop stars!  Just giving Simon Cowell a little boost in the States - might have something to do with the fact that I love the guy and before he really hits your screens he is someone that you either love or hate - there ain't no in between with Simon - a spade is a spade and if you don't like ..................... !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Kathy:

I cheated and googled it (no claim to a great memory here).  It was called Celebrity Duets.  It ran from 8/2006 to 9/2006 (one season, nine episodes).  I do remember the show and I remember Michael on it.  The judges were David Foster, Little Richard, and Marie Osmond.  The show was created by Simon Cowell and Wayne Brady was the host.  No, Michael's group didn't win.  :(

Yes, American Idol has some great talent this year.  I can't narrow it down to a favorite yet either.  I'll wait until the end!  HA!

Diane

Thank you Diane!!! lol I knew someone would find it :) Thanks for all the details also!! And Sylvia...I don't miss Simon on American Idol :) Steven Tyler and J-Lo and Randy are doing a super job!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

I still love SIMON - so there !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

With all due respect, Sylvia, YOU! CAN! HAVE! SIMON!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Mary, do you know how to start a discussion sweetie? We could move this “,American Idol” discussion to the “off topic” section. I do watch it and love it and agree about the crazy talent this year. And to help those with bad memory, Michael mentored on “Celebrity duets” with Lea Thompson and Lucy Lawless in ’06 I believe and “Clash of the choirs” in ’07. It would be awesome to have Michael on! Did you guys catch Stevie Wonder on it yesterday? What a surprise for Steve Tyler! Sorry to be off topic but you guys started it… :D Take care Mary. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I know I'm off topic but cool Stevie Wonder was on American Idol. Is he Steve Tyler's idol like Michael is to us? I, fortunately, had the opportunity to meet Stevie 12/5/09 at Junior Blind of America here in L. A. He gave a nice $50,000 donation to the agency.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin, that is great that you met Stevie Wonder...what a class act!!

Hugs, Helena...xx...

It was neat. He seemed shy but I understand; being in a place one doesn't know real well.

boltonnut from L. A. CA

He did an audeo message for my sister to send to a friend who is a real fan of his&he did. Of course, she kept the message herself. See, cassette tape recorders are our cameras. :)

Guilty as charged Sylvie!!! Sorry ladies for being off topic :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Michael was great on Celebrity Duet and Clash of Choirs both....was cool seeing him then on those programs!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service