NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathy,

Have noticed I signed my comment twice - just in case someone didn't know who I was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL.

I was going to say I hope you haven't just ducked but are lying prostrate after a comment like that - friends - well I never !!  LOL.     Yeh, okay, the truth hurts - I'll admit it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I think someone else needs new glasses too!!!!!   LOL!!!!!!

Helena...xx...

A couple things. I'm beyond glasses. LOL Also, how long should i hold on to comments when I receive them in email? I have some back to the 18th. Is that too long?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA who wants to know?

I know this may be in the wrong spot&off topic but I didn't find any comments for David Foster but he was on the doctor Phil show today&everyone in the audience got his CD/DVD. I don't know when it was filmed but I just thought I'd share.

Thanks to my dear friend Nancy, she got me the CD/DVD for my birthday.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

David Foster's engaged to a girl named Yolando. Cool.

I love fun that's for sure. it's better to smile than to frown. :)

Hi M&M,  thanks for spreading the good news around! Lol I do appreciate that you share what the poor souls who haven't defected to the dark side and joined Facebook are missing, but I've noticed that   the CD info has already been posted in the “Working on new CD 2011” thread:

http://michaelbolton.ning.com/forum/topics/working-on-new-cd-2011

Gail added a couple of posts about additional artists mentioned: Indonesian singer/songwriter Agnes Monica and a classical violinist. In case you’d like to check them out. Hope we can get back to the original subject of this thread soon. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: I still love you Kathy! ;D

I need therapy now Sylvie.....defection therapy....maybe I will defect back!! lol  Concert concert....where are you?????? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Once your in Facebook there ain't no way out - were you not told that when you joined - you should have looked on your wall then your profile then your home then your info then your ............................................ !!!  LOL.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, what are you saying: Facebook is like "Hotel California"? lol And Kathy, whatever you decide, we'll still be here for you! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I am soooooooo confused!!! This is a critical situation for me!!! No way out Sylvia???? I haven't even gotten in!!!! LOL I am just LOST!!!! I love this forum and will be staying here unless those FB show offs post on my wall....gulp...did I say that???? Profile??? HA!!!! They probably think I am a convict or something because I haven't put in any info!! Way too much!! I haven't even finished my page for the forum. Embarrassing I say!!! I apologize :/

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I haven't even checked the FB of MB'S. I don't know how to get in to it. Grrr.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kathy, you have at least one or two to go to, right?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service