NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Robin, I'm not trying to pull a negative. I'm being realistic, unfortunately. I have lost confidence in promotion, public relations&radio since 2000. I'm hoping too but I thought when Michael did "Murder My Heart" with Lady Ga Ga that it would help but no! No, I did hear that song on music choice on the love channel but not on the radio nbut oh! yeah, that's right. I don't listen to the radio.

When KOST was giving away these tickets to see Michael at Saesar's pallace in 2010 in Vegas, they didn't even play any of his music. Go figure. I sure can't.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin:

I thought "Murder My Heart" would get more radio time too because of Lady GaGa, but it didn't here in NJ.  Michael's music is not even in stores.  My local Target and Best Buy don't even have a little divider in the music section for Michael.  You can only purchase "One World, One Love" on their websites now.  Maybe it's a matter of limited shelf space for retail stores.  When Michael just had his concert in Atlantic City the only promotion was a two line paragraph in the local newspaper and a billboard the month before he was here on the highway going into Atlantic City.  I definitely agree that promotion is a problem for Michael.

Diane

The Best Buy in Brooklyn has a section for Michael's CD's....thank goodness!!  I bought "One World, One Love" and the Greatest Hits from them last year.  My other CD's I got from Amazon, since I was too lazy to go back to the store and see what else they have...LOL!! 

We should contact various radio stations and ask them to play Michael's music.  I only listen to the Radio when I drive my car, but I can go on their web site and see if I can put my two cents to them!!  Will try when I think of it....

Helena...xx..

Helena:

Have you checked recently?  My stores had "One World, One Love" when it came out last year, but they haven't had it for months now.  Michael's little plastic music divider is totally eliminated in both Target and Best Buy.  :(     Until our Michael releases "Gems" the only way to get any of his music is on-line.  I have noticed the David Foster cd with Michael, Seal, Lara Fabian and others is available in both stores.

Diane

Helena, the thing is it doesn't do any good. I've sent in requests by phone, letter, email&it! just! doesn't! work! especially with cheap channel I mean Clear channel.

I'm listening to love songs on Charter Cable&they're playing "To Love Somebody" by Michae&do you hear it on the radio? Heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

if all we heard was Radio Gaga and Michael did a"real" collaboration with her,that would probably solve the not enough airplay and promotion problems.Hallo,by the way,bist du aus Deutschland und wohnst....wo?,nachdem ich Oesterreicherin bin(in London lebend)Love/peace Angelica

Hi Christine,

you are such a sweetheart LOL My name directly after your husband's. What an honor ! Can't wait ...

Hugs

Astrid

Christine. You're right. There are other artists who aren't played on the radio but if you wanna hear that RAP CRAP, yeah, man, it's all over the place. Oh! well! God bless yawl calling, emailing&writing radio stations. You're wasting your time but I love you having the patience doing it.

Speaking off topic, I love Richard Marx&Chris De Burg&"Lady in Red" is one of my least favorites. A friend of mine had a lot of his albums on vynol.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

"that's what Love is all about" On the radio? OMG. 911 call 911. I'm going in to respiratory arrest. LOL

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

I'm in shock.

One thing I have to say--in fact a couple thing. Yeah, I know. shut up but seriously, Michael, I have to say is introducing us to a lot of new people&it's awesome.

When Michael sings with Rascal Flatts, wanna bet it won't be on country? Shucks, Reba McIntyre had a song from Hope Floats with Bob Seger&are you kidding me? It was never played on country stations. Now, this could be a first. Country has crossed over to adult contemporary&I'm sure some has crossed over to country but I don't know. Like I said, perhaps there's a first.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA :)

Our ever Positive Robin R...what would we ever do without you???!!!! LOL You make me laugh girl!!!! Instead of your glass being half empty...just fill the dang thing up will ya????? ROFL!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'm a positive but honest person&I keep the glass half full generally but when it comes to radio? Hmm. LOL

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service