NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey all moms, I’m with you all about “Soul of my soul” and it makes no difference that I have 4 kids, although I do understand how it must feel to have all your love concentrated in one place… I remember once on an early Oprah interview, think it was in ’92,  Michael was introducing his daughters and he’d say about each one:”What can I say? She’s the apple of my eye, she’s the soul of my soul…”. But the cute thing is that he said it as if it were a special personalized statement for each one, but repeated the exact same thing… I think they showed that during that Xmas special, when he surprised Oprah, on the show with Tony Bennett and Liza Minelli. Good stuff… And Sylvia, I do love “Til the end of forever”, but I feel it’s more of a personal statement, for a specific  time, as opposed to a general declaration of love on “Soul of my soul”, not that it makes it in any way less profound, it’s just different but still a gorgeous song. I know how much you love this song… Well, that was my 2 cents. Take care all. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Syl's Duo.....I agree. Good 2 cents worth lol! 'Til the End of Forever is also great but I think the general consensus would be that one song pertains more to a daughter but it is easy to think of a son also :) Moms aren't too picky about our love for our "babies"! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I love "Soul of My Soul".  Great song and a special meaning.  We too had pregnancy issues and were married ten years before we had our first son with a wonderful doctor's help.  As I look back, I wouldn't have it any other way.  I appreciate and enjoy my two boys every day!  Yes, I'm crying now...

Diane

Isnt it funny how a song means so much to one person?

I too had 'pregnancy issues' ( I lost 5 babaies and then had a litle boy who died.) But I went on to have 3 beautiful healthy young lads who are the 'apple of my eye' as my Nanna would say!! They are my world and I live and breathe only for them!!

I completely understand why and how Michael could write this song for his daughters. It is pure magic!!

I have written many songs and poems about how precious they are to me, but none are as emotive as 'Soul of my soul'.

Love Jennifer XX

We are all so blessed!  How wonderful it is for us to all be brought together here in this forum for the love of our Michael and his music!  It's a good day!!!
Love/peace

At last, yay! yee hey Yahoo. I'm finally able to get up here.

I agree. If it weren't for Michael&his music, we'd never know one another. Thanks MB.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

"Cheers" Diane! Couldn't agree more!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

On American Idol last night, Alfonso sang WAMLAW.  Although it was nice to hear the song, I don't think he was very good and I hope he's off tonight.  Definitely not my favorite.  Any thoughts?  Thanks...

Diane

I agree Diane, I don't think he gave that song justice!!!  I had a hard time listening to it and hope he goes tonight also,,,don't usually watch it but last night it happened to be on, so I tried watching it for a change.....I don't know why the judges thought it was so good!!!

Kerie

It was Stefano that sang WAMLAW...and I didn't think it was a good song for him either. However, all of the remaining 9 contestants are so talented that it's going to be difficult to see any of them eliminated tonight!

Anna

Oops, sorry... I got his name wrong!  My mistake... I guess that's how much I was paying attention.  He's talented, but certainly shouldn't win.  We'll see what happens tonight!

Diane

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service