NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well that is great Kathy!!  Would love to hear Michael while buying groceries....why not?!?    Last weekend when my mother and I got to the shopping mall.....who did I hear?  Elton John singing "Sad Songs say so much", boy did I enjoy that little treat!!!  :)

Sylvie, I didn't say it was important for Michael to sing with an African American artists, but thought it would be nice.....since years ago many AA aritsts supported him.  Anyway, Michael can sing with whoever he wants...and we will see what other surprises are in store....  Hope you are doing ok my nutty friend.....LOL!!!!  Hugs back,  Helena...xx... 

Hi again Helena, I agree, Michael can sing with whoever he wants and I know it'll be wonderful. Girl, you'd love to live here: Elton is one of the most played artists on the radio here! If you like Elton, Rod and Phil, you'd be happy as a clam because that's what's being played, aside from Canadian music. Oh I'm well sweetie, busy as heck but well, thanks for asking! Take care Helena, talk to you soon. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

They play his music here at department stores as well, i LOVE it!!!! I hear his music on the radio. The light rock stations mostly!!

Love, Shannon xx

Hey Kathy, yes, I love hearing Michael at the grocery store! Once I heard “Can I touch you… there” at the drugstore and almost fell over! Lol I think it was in ’95, Oprah was telling Michael about the fact that, according to a marketing survey, playing Michael  during certain hours at the grocery store, reminds women how much they love their man and incites them to buy more for them, isn’t that amazing? :D Radio people just don’t know what a goldmine they could have access to… :D Thanks for sharing Kathy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Love hearing Michael at the grocery store but can I touch you there? Woe. That would be cardia arrest for me. Just kidding. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Radio is the loser Sylvie....so I just ignore them right back!!! lol  I will always buy Michael's music and go to his concerts. I do like hearing his music wherever I might be though. It always puts a smile on my face :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy your so right!  I alway get to hear Michael when I'm shopping for food!  So why can't they play his music on the radio!!! But we have been fighting this battle for a while!!  Just saying....

Love Eileen from Upstate NY

I know Eileen and Robin R.....you know grocery stores are huge money makers and if they feel Michael makes us spend more money.....then what is the radio's problem??? POLITICS!! That is what!! Just saying... lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That's right. Radio, it's polotics&butt kissing. Corporate. Boy! am I glad I'm retired. Can't stand corporate. Then, people are oh! so! inept.

Yeah, I've been fighting since 1997 about Michael not on the radio. I just listen to his music on CD'S, DVD, videos&yeah, i-pods.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Radio's problem? Let's see. Hmm. Um, oh, corporate&cheap channel Oh, I mean. Clear channel. I don't even listen to the radio. I listen to Michael's music on my CD'S, Ipod, concerts&the like. If I wait for the radio, forget it. It ain't happenin'.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'mmway behind. :)

Very true Gail and the bottom line is to NOT let radio determine any artists musical travels!! Sometimes it is best to not play the game and then the success speaks for itself!!! GO MICHAEL!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Amen Gail&Kathy.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service