NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wow Pilar,

thank you for your fabulous info. That probably means he will integrate more of his actual album (Gems) into his concerts. Since there will be a mix of new and beloved "old" songs he can stick to his concert concept, enjoying us with his own classics and now being "up to date" too!. Scheduled for June also might perhaps indicate, that we German fans might already enjoy these videos etc too, because he will be in Germany end of June and beginning of July. Anyway, I am so thrilled to hear him again. Your excitement is really contagious LOL. Thanks again for sharing

Greetings from Germany

Astrid 

Pilar THANKS for the wonderful review my friend. I am so happy you had such a wonderful time.. Michael sounds very excited about this project and I cannot wait to see these new things he wants to do in his concerts to support GEMS! He will be mixing in some new songs or new GEMS versions of some of the songs.. COOL!!!  I am so happy for you that you got to visit with Michael a little while too...I can feel your excitement in your post.... Looking forward to seeing your video!!!

Thanks for sharing with us here!!!Fun times ahead!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Pilar, thanks for the enthusiastic review! I’m glad you enjoyed the contents of your concerts, even if they were a little short. Sounds like the golf courses are agreeing with Michael! :D Is there a reason you had to stay in your seats? Just checking. That’s so wonderful to hear how excited Michael is about “Gems”! Woe, the most well produced album since TLT? Considering  the producers Michael’s worked with, that’s a big statement! Pilar, thank you so much for making the most out of your time with Michael and especially for reporting back to us. I posted on the “Working on new CD 2011” thread that it looked like Michael is picking a gem from each of his albums to redo as a duet. It sounds like fantastic news for concert-goers! Well, thanks again for the review and full report Pilar, can’t wait for the surprise and the videos!Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie, no... it's just that everyone was in the seats at the tables, long tables, nobody try to get to the stage during the second half and Michael didn't ask us to do that like other times, there was a little space in front of the stage... just was the atmosphere...

=)

Hi again Pilar, Oh okay, I understand. Well at least, it didn't stop you from having a good time! I'll check if I can listen to your video, but thank you so much for sharing it with us, you're a sweetie. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Pilar:

Thank you for your wonderful review.  It sounds like you had two exciting evenings of Michael's wonderful music.  I'm glad to hear that he is so excited about the new album.  I'm sure we will all be pleased with the final product in June.  He never disappoints!  I wondered how or if his concert format would change with the duets.  Sounds like this will work beautifully!  And if it doesn't work, maybe his next job will be a florist!

Looking forward to the videos...

Diane     in NJ    XXX

Thank you Pilar for such a heartfelt review and for sharing your personal conversation with Michael!!!!! I am delighted to hear how much Michael enjoys his next cd :) Glad that you had a great time and got to speak with Michael. Another great memory for you!!!!! Can't wait to hear about this "little something" you took with you to the concerts...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Pilar,

What a Great Review!  Sounds like someone new is up on Cloud Michael:)! It's so pleasant and comfortable! Isn't it?

I'm also very glad you got to meet him! He is such a nice guy in person, as well as on stage! I can't wait to get my hands on that "GEMS"

CD!!!

Thanks again:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

[url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/5i38h5[/url]

You have to click on the link, a new window will be opened and at the end is the link to download the video mix I have made... hope you like it!!!

Pilar

Pilkar,

WOW, what a nice video review...........felt like I was right there!

You did an excellent job on the editing.

Thank you so much!

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Pilar how wonderful to share your video! Brings back many many memories!!!!  This tops off your great personal review!! Thanks again :)

Can't wait....10 more days for my next concert :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, will you be up to it by then sweetie? How's your back? Feeling better, I hope. Keep me posted, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service