NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wish I could see it, even on WIFI says download time 7 hours.. UGh!  I hope Pilar can help me privately get it worked out.  I never have luck with Send Space downloads..:(  Will see if she can help. I know she's still flying high and I'm thrilled for her!!!! Glad you all got to see it.

Robin in MD :)

Sorry!! =( Yep, will do it for you...

Yep... I have to come down to earth from time to time, but still on cloud #9!!!

Thanks Pilar, I was able to see it from the link you sent!! GREAT editing and nice mix of songs from the shows both nights!! THANKS! (especially for helping me see it)..

Robin in Maryland :)

Awesome Pilar. I'm glad for you.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA 

Thanks for the review Pilar....really great!!!

Helena..xx..

I wish I were able to go to the concert in Rancho Mirage in CA. I can get to a certain point&forget the rest. Oh! well. I hate not being able to drive. yeah&I want cheese with my wine. :( Those are the breaks. I'll sleep that day away.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Sylvie....yes..I am doing great after the steroid shot. Do I owe you a pm?? Did I tell you about the shot?? Going back to check my messages. I may have forgotten to respond to your latest one :/  Too much going on!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, that's okay: you're medicated so I forgive you! :D Glad to hear you're feeling better sweetie. Take care and talk soon. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sent you an email ever patient Sylvie Solver :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, send me an email, please? What was wrong you had to have a steroid shot? Respiratory or what? Ooh! Ouch!

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Off topic. Ouch Kathy a steroid shot. I've had cortisone shots in my wrists.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

To let you know that Maria from Portugal has been in touch to say that the venue in Lisbon for the show in July has a seating capacity of 12,500 and that the good seats towards the stage are sold out and it is only much further back in the stalls and in the balcony area where seats remain - looking good for a sell out and it is only April !!! :)   Not too sure if Maria has already purchased ticket as she was saying that date is not too convenient for her but she is hoping to go and said that she will come into the forum and give us a review of the show - something else to look forward to !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service