NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

LOL LOL LOL Robin R that is hysterical!!!! Little Pam was on fire!! Bob was afraid she was going to get arrested by those goofy security people. I would debate briefly with them and then just ignore them because they were nit wits. They kept saying it is Michael's security. We kept saying BALONEY!!!! I have been attending concerts and tv shows with Little Pam for 20 years and she has ALWAYS been like that :) DO NOT get between her and Michael!! Love her...all 4'7'!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know. I told her to calm down. I didn't want anything to happen to her. That little stick of dynomite. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

She wasn't hitting on the guard, was she? I was picturing her little hands hitting his big old arm. :)))))

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Kathy and Robin CA,

What is Pam's nickname - Brenda Lee !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Kathy, I still wanna take him home. Remember I'd say that last week. I'd cause him no harm. Yum. Love everyone's messages out here. Love the humor&everything. :)))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Wow Kathy,

what a night to remember!!! I laughed till I cried ... You are a real entertainer :-)))  If Bob tells the story with the panty in the fire station probably Michael's next concert will be attended by loads of fire workers ...

Thank you so much for sharing .-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Astrid

Now THAT is the truth Astrid about the firefighters!!! I love it!!! Bob's fire crew have teased Bob for over 20 years for always being my faithful concert buddy. They have bought Bob long hair wigs etc. BTW.....was it you who I mentioned picking up a tour book for? Please let mr know if it was :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Astrid and Kathy,

Sorry for butting in on everyones' conversations but I'm just finding this all so entertaining and, as I said before, I almost feel as though I was there.  On Astrid saying about all the firefighters attending Michael's concerts I have a picture of them all being strategically placed throughout the theatre and it'll be one smoke signal for nothing happening and two for WOW BOYS get over here quick !!!!!  lol.  As Kathy said "it's a guy thing!" and all those "little boys" what would us women do without them ????  VBG.

SO TRUE Wee One...LOL LOL My "little boy" included!!! Gotta give everyone a little space...for craziness.... lol You aren't butting in Wee One! We are all chatting about our FAVORITE topic!!! Got to get those yummy photos up!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, oh boy, what a review and what an adventure! Thanks for the detailed account, wow! Hmm, maybe you could underline your appreciation of Kenny’s initiative on the “MB and Kenny G” blog? That would be a directly subtle way of dropping a hint? :D That’s very cool of Kenny to do that… What the heck was up with that guy and that security? Unbelievable… Well, I’m glad to hear that despite everything, you guys did make it to the stage, gave your presents and Robin did get to shake his hand. Kathy, thanks so much to you and Bob for taking such good care of her! Oh yes, as soon as I read “Lean on me” in her review, I knew she’d be moved to tears… Now Kathy, how did you enjoy the show musically though? Were you able to enjoy the musical performance with all that drama? Sorry you didn’t get your “Hallelujah”, but guess that’s what the next concert will be for and it was still a memorable show! Lol Thanks again for sharing your epic adventure, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie I definitely need another concert. Like I said earlier...a calmer concert :) It was fabulous to see Kenny G and to see Michael with him once again. But honestly.....I prefer only some Michael!!!!  LOL I think I am safe to say that here :) It was a great musical night and worth attending. Michael has seemed more audience involved at other concerts I have attended. Like when he goes completely down the entire stage and shakes hands with everyone or he actually calls everyone up to the stage and to get "moving". Or he comes to the end of the stage often. He seemed just a bit distant. Maybe something happened or he was just tired or not feeling well or whatever. It happens. No big deal because I know I will see him again. It is bound to happen when you see someone over and over. It certainly doesn't discourage me!!! But truly it was a great concert...I just like ALL MICHAEL!!! :) :) :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy and Sylvie,

Here I go again butting in - I'm making my way down this page - and I apologize to the two of you.  What I thought Kathy, as to why possibly Michael was different in his approach, was because it was him AND Kenny G not just HIM, therefore, he didn't want to take the limelight !!! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service