NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it is Joy....Sylvie the Solver at her best!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Joy, MB overload, is that possible? They say you can’t have too much of a good thing but I say MB is the only exception I know of… ;D Oh and about the good idea, I know, I’m full of them, thanks! Lol Too bad I’m just an idea girl huh? I’m sure an MBC logo could be worked into that… Well anyway, thanks Joy and thank you too Kathy, take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Joy.....MB overload?????? NO WAY..........EVER!!!!!! Are you not feeling well?????? LOL The cloud is PERFECT!!!!!! I can't believe that there is any way my next Bolton Adventure can top the last one.....but I am ALWAYS wrong! All I can say .....is that my "angels" were working overtime once again :) Thank you "angels" where ever you are...which is everywhere of course! And now I have a SUPER Angel.....my dear mom.....also looking over me!! Love you Mom!!!!! I really have been blessed in all things Michael and my adult life in general. As have many people....I paid my dues in childhood :/ As a child we have no choice.....but as an adult you have all the choices in front of you and YOU alone create your path toward adult life :) No more lecturing....sorry...lol Just the facts!!! LOVE LOVE the cloud for many many reasons!!!

You out did yourself Iconic Joy!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You said a lot there, Kathy. I remember when I was at the ALW tour&how things happened. My dad was watching over me as he then had passed 6 months prior to the ALW tour.

Your mom is watching over you that's for sure. I believe you. Mine too.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Can you imagine the Bolton overload Ashley had this week? She went to 4 concerts. I wonder how her concert was last night. Wonder if she had the opportunity to meet up with him again? Didn't she meet up with him on the 23rd? I wonder if she did the 26th. Wow! talk about a red letter week for her? Wow!

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Tom and Ashley have hit Bolton Boomtown I say!!!! I just heard from Tom and they are at OROVILLE TONIGHT seeing Michael at 8pm!!!!! Too great!!!! I am soooooo happy for them!!!!!! Ashley did see Michael on the 23rd and in Friant!!! I am sure she will see him tonight also!!! Tom said their seats were in the "pathetic" section but on an aisle. I told him the "pathetic" seats did pretty good for him last time :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Neat Ashley gets to meet Michael at all of the shows she goes to. I'm glad for her.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I must have overlooked. There's a concert tonight 5/1/11? Wow! If so, that's 5 for her within 8 days.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I just put in a reply somewhere thinking that Tom and Ashley weren't going to a concert of Michael's yesterday - that concert wasn't notified to us, absolutely certain it doesn't appear on his schedule - strange !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia and Robin R....Tom has presented a mystery hasn't he??? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Do you mean tonight Kathy, 2nd May ??  There is no tour date posted anywhere for that - not here nor on Michael's  page on facebook - next concert is 14th May in Trinidad !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I know Sylvia...I am also confused! Tom emailed me and said that he and Ashley caught the band in Brooks at Cache Creek and got word about Oroville and he said he was waiting on 8pm for the show with "pathetic" seats!!!! Maybe this is some other kind of event :/ Maybe he has become delirious after all his Boltonizing!!!! lol I will have to wait for his next email and see what is up. He has been on the road for over a week now....maybe he got lost!!! lol If you are reading this Tom.....give us some 411 please! lol If I hear I will post :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service