NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I thought the concert was supposedly the 1st in oraville. I don't know. Maybe a private event? I can't wait to find out.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yes...it was on the 1st Robin R.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh, Tiffany&Camerin are backup singers. That's how little I know about his band. Sorry about that. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot too.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kathy & Sylvie-

No I didn't mean it (overload) in a bad way!  Nope, can never get enough Michael!  So glad you love the cloud icon!!  I have a few others, but will use that one for you always!

Luv,

Joy

AWWWWWW.....thanks Iconic Joy!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, did you find out about May 1st's events from Tom or is it something private that can't be mentioned?

boltonnut from L. A. CA

It is no secret Robin R.....just a rescheduled concert that sounds like it wasn't very well advertised :/ Tom found out from the band when he stopped to chat at their bus :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Perhaps they were invited to this whatever event last night&it's private. Hmm.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Just speculating&you know what happens when one assumes? :)))))

LOL Robin R!!! I am thinking it must be a private affair. I re-read the email again and Tom definitely says he hopes Michael comes by and says hi to Ashley ....so ...he definitely is at a Michael function. I know when Michael gave a private concert at Cesar's Hotel in Vegas...I don't recall it being advertised and if it was it was right before the event.... my niece just happened to be at the Cesar's pool when they were setting up and she asked what the event was. When they told her a private concert by Michael Bolton she texted me immediately! lol So it does happen :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Read over on Facebook a little bit about it in as much as Tiffany Phillips had put in a post about Osama and she said that at last night's concert Michael opened by saying "Osama Bin Laden was dead and he would never forget where he was when he heard that news" and she said the whole audience cheered !!   Glad that Ashley and Tom got to go to a concert like that - they deserve it .....wonder who the blazes the rest of the audience were and how come none of us were invited .....don't think I'll bother buying his new CD if that is the way he wants to play it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. LOL LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank goodness there is now further proof that Tom was spot on!!! :) Thanks Sylvia :) Tiffany is the other back up singer with Cameron...correct? That was the name I couldn't remember for my review!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah Kathy, Tiffany Phillips is the other girl along with Cameron Harder Handel ! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service