NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my God Kathy, what else is there to say? What a wonderful addition to add to your anthology of great Bolton adventures! You’re not the only one who gets lost in your reviews! Lol I mean that in a good way… Tom is such a sweetheart and what a thrilling night for Ashley too! She sounds like a joy to be around… Your chat with Michael sounded like a lot of fun! :D So, were you able to deliver my hug? Just checking… :D Girl, I wish we could bottle up the energy bubbling over from the page and use it for good! Although I guess tears of joy from your readers is a good thing… :D Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous review Kathy, God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie.....I am trying desperately to catch up and I am sending an email your way with some fun "news" ;) Incredible night I had at the concert and with visiting Michael!!!!! Check your emails in a little while....like tonight!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey there Kathy!  Great review!  I am just catching up with some on the forum and just now read it...sounds like a wonderful time and priceless....Tom must be such a wonderful man and I know Ashley has to be just precious....At least Bob and Tom had a great view from your "pathetic" seat for WAMLAW!!!  Anyway, sounds wonderful and can't wait for mine, next month!!!!! So good to hear how Michael treats Ashley, that is for sure a class act!

Kerie

Why there you are!!! Don't stay away so long girl...lol Thanks Kerie :) Tom and Ashley are quite a duo and we all had a blast!!! Fun stories all the way around the last concert! Are you going to Ct? If so or where ever you are off to...have a super time also!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I wouldn't be surprised if Kerie's going to the Charleston show. I don't blame her.

Hope everyone is well. I'm hanging in there.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin R., No I can't go to Charleston, but going to NY and Ct....

Kerie

Awesome Kerie going to CT&NY. I can't. I'm out west here in SoCal. There's gonna be a lot of you BB'S. there.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey there Kathy!  Glad ya missed me LOL!!!!  We have had some really severe weather here for about a week, well more like a month of rain, storms and tornados!!  Now we are all waiting for the Mississippi River to crest!!!  Got our boats ready LOL!!!  We have had 20 inches of rain since april 1 and it has finally stopped and river is at flood stage at 43, river now at 44.67 and expeted to be at 48 by may 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Highest since 1937!  So hopefully, we don't float away....my house should be ok,,,,  On better news, I am going to NY and CT in June and can hardly wait, 2 concerts and golf......I wish I was able to go to Charleston  but decided to spend the week up north and will hopefully meet some of the girls from here and have a blast.....my sister is also in Hartford and we are going to the big city for an outing of course for me to see MB!!!!!  

Did ya'll get any pictures back stage with Ashley and Michael?

Enjoyed reading all the posts and trying to catch up with everything!!

Kerie

Hi Kerie....we didn't take any photos. I should have asked but I was going by what Tom had told me from his previous backstage visit and that was that photos weren't allowed :/ He didn't get photos at that time either. We were soooo busy doing other things and talking and i felt it would have been a bit much. I KNOW there will be other times for other things....:)   Have a great time in NY and CT!!!!

I really do hope you have a boat ready girl!!! Galoshes won't help you at all!!!! Stay safe :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

There you go, Kerie. Visiting family as well as boltonizing in NY&CT. You go girl. Sounds like me going from East to West when I lived in maryland.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oh&yes, I'm so sorry to hear that Maryland's concert was cancelled. :(

Kerie, I'm sorry about all the weather problems you've been having--you&everyone out here who has been having weather problems. Be safe, please?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

&you should be proud, Sylvia&any of you in the UK. History hit again. I'm not saying it right but wow! Awesome.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service