NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wee One....it wasn't a huge difference in his behavior but even Bob could tell he wasn't as outgoing as he can be. There could be any reason for it and It doesn't change a thing about my attendance because I will ALWAYS enjoy myself at a Michael concert.I will "give" him the space to perform as he likes!!!! His voice will still great :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah, Michael was more subdued at this concert than at others but it's on how he was feeling, perhaps the man&the woman. who knows&the security wasn't any help. Boo Hoo them. I mean. What are we gonna do? I think because of those 2 that security was tighter.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oh, Kathy, I wish I had another concert. Yesterday can't be soon enough&man, it's addictive. :(

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I know dear friend...but there are ALWAYS more concerts as long as our dear Michael chooses to do them!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah&if I can get there, I will.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I hear what you are saying Kathy. I've been to shows over the years that seemed that way.. He was great in Greensburg 2 weeks ago with going down the stage with shaking hands and talking to the crowd and all that....maybe it was just alot going on and more time constraints or something with both of them performing.  I take it his voice was amazing as always? 

I'm so glad you all had fun despite the "side show" going on down front..OMG!  Waiting on some pictures from you. :)

Robin in Maryland :)

Robin Md only long time fans who have been to many many concerts would notice the difference :) It has to happen!!! His voice was wonderful!!! Even our Michael can't ALWAYS be perfect lol Love you Michael forever and always!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy (and Bob)-

Enjoyed your review-so funny! LOL! 

Ewww on the thong thing!  But guys love that kind of stuff for sure, that's all they will be talking about at the firehouse!

(My hubby is a volunteer fire fighter) And if that type of thing (pantie & bra tossing) doesn't happen much at his concerts, it's gotta make MB feel good and younger again!  (He is a guy)

Luv,

Joy from the Jersey Shore

No it doesn't happen much Joy. Thank goodness....what a challenge that would be if we all had to partake in such behavior!! I would at least bring a new pair LOL...my goodness...I guess "thong" gal was quite spontaneous!! Guys will be guys for sure. I like Michael peeking in on us in your photo above :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Karen....Robin R didn't give Michael any cards that I saw and she didn't mention anything about that :/ Maybe she will let you know.

She does have a great memory and a sense about her surroundings and she could even sense that the crowd was a subdued. Perhaps that was why Michael was also a bit subdued. Well it certainly didn't stop us!!! We carried on and had our own great time!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Be safe Karen. Enjoy the concert 3/11/11. I wish I were with you&neat about the new up&coming fans getting to see Michael. Take care. Loved seeing you.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sorry about the internet problems.

Hi Joy,  Yes it's a guy thing, I agree with you there.. MB got a kick out of it I'm sure!!!!! EWW here too on the used thong thing...

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service