NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Awww Tom thanks for sharing that. I'm not surprised that Bob and Kathy got that for you.. I have never met them in person as I'm on the East Coast but I can tell they are generous and kind folks that will do anything to help someone...Thats WONDERFUL!!!!! I sure hope it works and you have an easier time now that you have the bath lift. So much red tape sometimes with Gov't agencies to get what you need. I work for one here that helps person's with disabilities get jobs and we buy things for folks and it's a lot of time and paperwork.  Now you have it faster and don't have to go through all that. 

Thanks for sharing this lovely part of your becoming friends with Bob and Kathy-MB brings alot of good people together..:)

Tom I'd hug you if I could so this is best I can do right now tho ((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

to you and to Ashley!!!!!  You are one amazing dad!

Robin in Maryland :)

Dear Tom,

There are no words after reading you story. So So very sweet and thoughtful of Bob and Kathy!

Thank you Bob and Kathy!! XX

And it is without a doubt, you are a great father to Ashley!

Warm greetings,

Nicolette from Holland.

Hi again Tom, you're very welcome. Oh my goodness, we wouldn’t ask you to write a Kathy review, she has her own signature style, doesn’t she? :D The important thing is just to speak from your heart and you did. I agree that Bolton buds are the best and my Boltonnut certainly is, although I do think Kathy and Bob Rosario are definitely in a special class, God bless their beautiful souls! You know Tom, Robin R was right when she said that not every dad would take such good care  of their special needs child. Sweetie, Michael has been labeled as an angel for various reasons by many of us and it’s  plain to see he’s working his magic one way or another. You know Tom, they say that you get out what you put in so, you must be putting in some pretty good stuff huh? :D  I’m really happy for you about the bath lift and all the good things that have transpired since your first contact with Michael. God bless you sweetie, big warm hugs to you and Ashley, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Tom:

Thank you for sharing your story with us.  What a wonderful gift Bob and Kathy have provided you with!  I'm sure it will make bath time a little easier for you and Ashley, and that's good news!  I've never met Bob and Kathy but I can tell by their kindness and generosity that they are fabulous, caring people.  God Bless!

Diane

Bob and Kathy:

Thank you for reaching out to Tom and Ashley like you have.  Not only are you givers of a gift to them but givers of yourselves as well.  Your kindness and thoughtfulness is overwhelming.  You are true examples that we can all make the world a better place.  God Bless!

Diane 

Tom, I don't know how I missed all this about Kathy and Bob, but that is so great that they did this for you and Ashley.  That is so wonderful!!!!   :)

Hugs,

Helena...xx.

Tom, when did yawl get to see Michael the 1st tinme? I know yawl were in Ivins Utah. I didn't get to meet you but yawl were there next to my friends&me.

My heavens Tom and Ashley and my dear friends here....see what happens when you are gone for a couple of days??? All these rumors start!! LOL Dear Tom and Ashley Bob was just doing what he always does and I am simply guilty of always dragging him along to my Bolton adventures!!! See what fixes I get him into??? LOL My Bolton adventures never cease to amaze me!!!! I am still thinking about Saratoga also Tom :) You never know what can happen.....time will tell :) I hope life has became a tad bit easier for you and Ashley now!!! Love you both and please post more often my friend when you have the time!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, good to see you here: I was about to send the posse after you! lol You’re right Kathy, there’s a strong rumor that good karma is coming your way girl… :D After the 5 months you and Bob have had, I’m sure it’ll be welcome, take care sweetie. God bless you and Bob for all you do. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Tom, What, Ashley&you got back stage the 26th&23rd? I know yawl did the 28th. Wow! Cool.

LOL Sylvie :)  We had a mini trip to Vegas! Bob and I are still absorbing the miracle of his remarkable recovery from his brain injury during his firefighting accident. We are so appreciative and are proof that miracles do happen. We were happy to try a make a difference in a well deserving persons life :)  AND a Bolton fan at that!!! Double whammy!!! Thanks for your kind words Sylvie. They are very heartfelt and appreciated!!!! 

Dang..this is Not in the right spot to reply!!! Are you surprised???? LOL Well...you get my message anyway!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

sometimes, I have a hard time reaching out to people. I, not to have a pity party, have been rejected so many times thoughout my life. Kathy, I'm glad you&Bob got to go to Vegas. I'm oh! so! glad his health is back to be perfect. I loved how you both were able to reach out to Ashley&Tom. As I said, I have a hard time reaching out. God bless all of ya&especially, God bless Michael for bringing us all together. I had the chance to meet Kathy&Bob, I've met Robin from MD&Sylvie from Canada&I'm sure there may be others I've met&I love it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Robin R.....I was trying to respond to Sylvie's comment but of course it landed in the wrong place!!! lol We all definitely have Michael to thank for our friendship here!!! Everything happens for a reason I say :) I love meeting you all also and I have several I still hope to meet :) Unfortunately rejection exists and there isn't much one can do about it but move on. You are allowed a tiny pity party when it happens and then go look for something more important to celebrate!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service