NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

He doesn't Robin R....Sylvia is exaggerating about the make up the tv shows put on all their guests. In the Lonely Island video in one skit Michael is dressed up like a woman....yipes! He has full makeup with eyelashes, lipstick, eyeshadow, rouge and even false fingernails!!!! OMG...I don't think it is very "babe" looking. Sylvia is using the photo...it is michael pretending to be Erin Brokovich...as her new avatar and I am BEGGING her to change it!!! LOL It is ruining all my sweet dreams of Michael!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Iw! Kathy! TMi aboout his dressed up like a woman. Yuck. See, it's good I'm blind, I don't have to look at him in that way. :))) See, pardon the pun, literally, Once, I got my nerve up&kissed MB&woe is me, yum, soft skin, um, let me tell you. Love it. When I first came up on the yahoo group in 2002, I used to talk about wearing Lubriderm lotion (&I still do)&his hands are so soft as some know. Love his soft hands. So, when a song or two come up, I rub my hands down with Lubriderm, let me tell ya. He ain't gonna gouch alagator skin on this girl. Yeah, let's get rid of the makeup, eye lash stuff&all that yucko stuff. Yawl may think I'm weird but I don't wear makeup. Not that I don't know how to apply it though I was shown how to apply it. Yawl are gonna have to take this plain pale faced girl is me. I! hate! makeup! To me, it causes acme, ages you&hey! I respect those that wear the stuff but it's not for me. I love a clean shaven face too. I'll never get to touch his face. I've accepted that&no BB'S, I don't go around feeling peoples' face. Gotta make that perfectly clear. :)))))) boltonnut from L. A. CA thanks for the descriptions, Kathy R.

You didn't miss a thing Robin R!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

See, should I have that chance to touch his ace, Ha! ha! Only in my dreams, I don't want to toouch all that gook. Iw! Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You did mean "face" right Robin R......and not his ace???? LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah, kath, I meant his "face". Can't write. LOL Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I said NO #6 in front of the 5 Sylvia!!!! I am using a very little post-it when I am on the forum to cover your avatar!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I don't know a whole lot about avators but Sylvia, iw, I agree with kathy, please! please! please! put a good picture of Michael on there. Iw nails, eye makeup&all that. Yuck. Michael's a trip. He's a dare devil I'd say. Gotta love him though. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Oh, wow!  Just saw Michael on DWTS.  "I'm Not Ready" is a beautiful song!  You are all going to love it!  Don't want to spoil it for anyone.  Enjoy.... it's coming to you soon.

Diane

I just posted over in the DWTS Thread about the appearance since there is a thread. He did a great job.

Robin in Maryland :)

OMG...don't tell me any more!!!! Two more hours over here!!! lol I hope he is PURE Michael and no femme fatale!!!!! Don't care what Sylvia thinks!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ooops don't go to the other thread!!! I hope you enjoy it!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service