NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin from CA, you know I'd never forget 2002 in a million years! You see sweetie, we all know you’re harmless to Michael, but security doesn’t and sadly, they can’t play favorites, or else they’d really have a problem on their hands. Some fans would say: why her and not me? Well, at least you still got to hold his hand baby girl, which is more than some people can say. Take care my friend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yeah like me Robin R....I didn't get to hold his hand :/  Wah wah!!! Not this time that is!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know what you're saying kathy that you didn't get to hold Michael's hand but I'll bet you he gave you smiles, glances, winks&the whole 9 yards with the visuals. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You are very correct Robin R and yes he did smile at you also!!! I can share our Michael :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I understand Sylvie, I really do. I know they have to keep things orderly but gees.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

We TRIED to tell them Robin R!!! They were crazier than we are!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wow Kathy.....your night at this concert sounds like something out of a reality TV show.....LOL!!!!  An unstable man ready to have a fight, an unstable woman taking off her panties, and all the excitement in between....all I can say is WOW!!!!  So glad no one got hurt (especially Bob), and you all had a great evening and a far out experience!!!  I think I'll read your review again.....really enjoyed it!!!  I'm looking forward to your pictures too!!  :)

Helena..xx...

Like I wrote earlier Helena...I couldn't have written a better script!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

http://947thewave.radio.com/2011/02/15/kenny-g-and-michael-bolton-s...

Here is a link to some great photos from the concert.  Enjoy.  Gail

Thanks Gail...they are beautiful. I did see someone who was filming the entire concert...but perhaps it was the photographer. I thought maybe it would be used by the WAVE station. Thanks again :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Awesome about the photos from the radio station. The Wave. Yeah, Pat&Kim's voices were familiar not that I listen to the radio much.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

So far, this reply thing is working. Knock on wood.

Very good Robin R about the reply thing working :) I finally just went through the photos and ooohhhhhhh I have some yummy ones. I will have to get hubby and son help to load them here. Bob took one of you shaking Michael's hand Robin R. :) I will post that one on this thread for all to enjoy. Hopefully tomorrow I will have the photos up :P

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service