NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Aw! Man! Hope the show is on tonight. If not, does that mean it's the 3rd concert cancelled? I've lost count. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
I remember the days when I had what's called "Light Perception" until I was 14&I can imagine all those cameras flashing whew that must have been bright in his eyes as well. Wow! I'm glad no harm came to him.Boltonnut from L. A. CA 

Now Ryan has posted on FB he's on his way there too. It sounds like the show tomorrow must be happening!!! Hope so for the fans there!

Robin in Maryland :)

Thanks for up-date Robin - great news and I see too that it is still being shown on our events calendar !

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I just increased the resolution of that image of Michael holding the tour schedule and infact it is not the word business, but rather a treble cleff and music notes!! Ha Ha Ha!!

I'm guessing that these indicate a concert date?

Hope this clears up some confusion?

Love Jennifer XX

Thanks Jennifer - I thought, obviously what must be the treble cleff, was a capital B and took as it appeared to be letters following on it maybe said "business" as I realised they all appeared on dates when shows had taken place - thanks again Jennifer for corrected information !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I saw that too once I was able to save the photo and then zoom it up some. That's code for concert I think too!! LOL

Robin in MD :)

See, he cant show us his 'coded schedule sheet' without us cracking the code can he?? Ha Ha Ha!!

I bet he thought he'd have us all guessing?? LOL

Love Jennifer XX

I think it's cute he even held up the page so we could see it!!LOL

Good job ladies!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Robin Md...FBI.....LOL LOL LOL...in more ways than one ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

The concert is Puebla, Mexico is still on and Michael is looking forward to being there!! Gail

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service