NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks!!!!

Gail thanks so much for sharing the link!! Great pictures!!!

Love Eileen form Upstate NY

Great pictures...thanks Gail!!

Helena..xx..

Go figure with this folks. In the messages Monday, where you write in your reply, I can't but yet, the newer messages, I can. Whatever. Mine is not to question why. Mine is but to do or die. Whew. :(

Sad Boltonnut from L. A. CA

So, when I get to the messages in that time, I just won't be able to reply. Why do things have to change? I know. Bob Dylan says, "Times are a changing." Yeah, I know. :(

Thank you Gail for the link...first I thought heeeeee were is Michael but there they were. And how lol...

Great pictures as always.

lots of love jacqueline xxx

Robin, I think what is happening is you can't reply to a reply but a certain number of times.  You will have to go to the top of the thread and reply to the main topic.   I think there are a limited number of times you can reply to something and then the reply button disappears.  If I understand what is happening to you.  If you go to reply and you don't see that button go to the very first post of that thread and reply there and it will be added at the bottom rather than directly under the person you are replying to.  Hope that made sense!  Gail

It sure does to me Gail. That is the first lesson that Sylvie taught me!!! I told Robin R to please hang in there and that we are all waiting for her :) I hope she can get your message!!! Thanks Gail!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Before, I could read&still can messages but couldn't reply. Didn't I tell yawl. I persevere, I'm determined&sometimes, impatient.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Gail and Kathy, I'm just trying to determine exactly what Robin's problem is, whether it's the lack of "reply button" or the lack of "edit field". I'll keep you posted as soon as I understand her problem, thanks for caring, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I hope you can help Sylvie. I emailed her back yesterday with similar suggestions as Gail..>Not sure what else could have changed on her all of the sudden??????

Robin in Maryland

Thanks Sylvie there in Canada. I explained to Gail what I did and right now, I can reply but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the next time.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Gail, I went to my page&checked the email&password&stuff like tat. It seems as if I'm signed in. Thanks thogh. I really appreciate it. I want yawl to know I've cried about this. You all are my friends. I love the MB BB'S community.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service