NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy,  I do understand how you're feeling sweetie, we were just trying to make you feel better and focus on the positive... To use my hunger metaphor again, it's like going to the restaurant for a special occasion to get your favorite meal but only getting half a portion or no dessert. :D Michael knows his stuff when he says the fans expect the hits: the familiar feeling of seeing a long-time friend...  I'll keep my fingers crossed for Eileen to be able to deliver your present and get your pic signed. Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I know I'm behind but hope Joy that Eileen was able to give MB your gift. I once gave someone cards to give to MB&they did so, as I say, "Where there's life, there's hope." :) Hang in there. Better days are comin' yet. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Joy for putting your photos in the gallery - they are great and what a great mix they are too for it was lovely to see Kenny G, Orianthi and Delta Goodrem and also the theatre and, of course, Michael - nothing complete without him !! :)  Thanks very much Joy !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I totally understand where you are coming from Joy. I felt the same way when I saw Michael with Kenny G. There was less fan contact as I wrote in my review. We are all giving you our support for your next adventure!!!!!  I always throw all my energy into the next concert with Michael because you know there will be another one!!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That's why I have a hard time with shows with other celebrities. I understand. I never try to expect anything until it happens&then, I'm SHOCKED!!!!!!!!!!!! I do understand. Like at the MBC Galas, Never expect to meet up with him. If&when it happens, wow! SURPRISE!!!!!!!! I do understand expectations. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks for posting the pictures Joy...they are real nice!!!   :)

By the way, was any of Michael's family in the audience...Isa, Taryn, his mom?  Or maybe they skipped it since they saw him live in CT......Just wondering!!

Helena..xx...

Hi gang. I have had a total BLAST these last few days. Concert rocked last night to put it mildly. Michael really brought GEMS to life. The golf was sooo fun for the 14 holes we walked till it was called for rain. MB was in a great mood and chatty with our group that got up early to see him t off at 7:30 am. More after I am home. FUN TIME WITH FRIENDS LIKE A BB REUNION. THANKS TO MICHAEL FOR A FUN FILLED 2
DAYS AND THANKS GIRLS. WE HAD SO MUCH FUN......More after I get home..

Robin in MD

Oh Robin, so glad you have had a good time - pity about the rain....so pleased to hear Michael made it for 7.30  and that you lot did too - great ...I was trying to send vibes out to get you all awake by about 5.00 - 5.30 so that Michael and all of you would make it - so pleased that you all did and that he was in a good mood especially after a nights concert getting up at that time ....will wait patiently for more details !!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

CANNOT WAIT Robin Md!!!!! Sounds fantastic and thanks for the pre-review!!!! lol  Get some rest and gather your thoughts and then serve your review!!! :)))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Aw! Robin's teasin' us!!!!!!! boltonnut from L. A. CA Love it!!!!!
Hey Robin, oh boy, sounds promising girl, thanks for the preview and I'm looking forward to another Robin from MD epic! :D Rest up and take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hya Joy,

I know you were a bit dissappointed with Michaels concert, but look at what you have been able able to experience Michael with Orianthi, Delta and Kenny all on stage at once......Wow!!!

Sadly, we here in other Countries outside of the Us probably wont experience any of those wonderful artists when Michael comes to us,so all in all, I think you've been very very lucky. I would have loved to be there to witness that amazing spectacle even if it was only a half an hour concert. That would be amazing!!

Regarding the stage door exit. I know you thought that Michael spent more time over at the other side of the door but when you look at the video, he didnt actually spend any time with them, he just sort of lingered as he was getting into his car. Try not to worry about this if you can, he didnt look that keen on stopping to chat with anybody.

When Michael comes to the UK, I know that I will be meeting with him backstage and if it helps, I will gladly take your hat with me and give it to him. Please let me know if you would like me to do this. I will also try very hard to get Michael to wear it so that I can photograph him.

Your photos in the gallery are amazing!!

Karen, I'm sure that Isa told me that she was going to be there today because she was arranging to do something for me with her Dad.

Jennifer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service