NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone,

Went to the CT show last night and thought it was awesome!!  It was quite different from his regular concert shows, but still wonderful.  So happy to hear some new songs from Gems.  Michael was in a great mood and even though the venue wasn't completely sold out Michael kept it lively and the audience gave 3 standing ovations.  Orianthi and Delta were there and were both fantastic.  Dave Mason opened the show, there was also another performer there (can't remember his name) who played guitar and sang.  I thought they announced in the beginning of the show that Anita Baker was going to perform, but that never happened.  Michael was on for maybe an hour and 15 minutes and was in such an upbeat mood--it was great. 

Diane :)

Diane. He was fabulous. Loved it. Robin in MD

Hi Diane,

So glad it was awesome, sure sounds like it would have been great to have been there and met alot of the Bolton Fans that's for sure :)

Thanks for the review

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks so much Diane for your review!!! Girl you are fast!!! It takes me a day or two to gather my thoughts ...lol  Sounds like it went quite well and you had a great time :))) How was the concert different? By having the other guests? Inquiring minds want to know...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah Kathy, having the other guests made it different and the fact that he did more new songs than the regular standards.  He also seemed very relaxed.  Loved seeing him perform Sweet Home Chicago and really getting into the whole guitar thing.

Diane  :)

Oh yes Diane....the guitar "thing"......magic isn't it????? When the blue guitar comes out.....ooohhhhhhh my....hang on because it is time to rock!!!! lol  I can only imagine what it was like when Michael played with Orianthi!!!!! SURREAL!!! What a treat you all had!!! :)))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It certainly was a treat and surreal Kathy!!!   "The Man" rocks!!!!!!!!!  He just looked SO happy doing what he loves most, it was a pleasure to watch.  Even my husband who's been to MANY of Michael's concerts with me commented on how much fun they were having, which made it fun for the audience as well.  I hated to see the night end.

Always another Diane!!!! :) Yippee!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Diane, thanks for your great review, it sounded wonderful! Could you tell us which songs from “Gems” Michael sang? Anita Baker was scheduled to be there. I guess Michael enjoyed being close to home.  I’m glad to hear you’ve had such a wonderful time Diane, thanks again for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

He sang:  The Prayer, Love Is Everything, Steel Bars, I'm Not Ready and a song written by U2, sorry I can't remember the name.  He opened with Love Is Everything which is a great song.

The other track from GEMS he sang was In The Name of Love. He really brought GEMS to life last.night. Love it that he.put so many new songs.in. Promotion for new CD..still on cloud 9 from last 2 days.

Robin in MD

I agree Robin.  Hearing him sing the new songs live was wonderful.  I wish he would put Sweet Home Chicago on one of his cds.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service