NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin Md and Diane......what icing on the cake to hear GEMS come to life!!!!! We all have this great cd and then to hear so many songs and the guest singers who recorded the duets also appear to sing them!!!! Are there any words????? lol WOW!!!! Very exciting indeed :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I guess you are flying high, Robin. Awesome the songs. In The Name of Love is on now. My friend got me the CD at Wal-mart yesterday. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
For those who saw Michael perform in NY&CT, Awesome. Thanks for all reviews. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi again Diane, thanks so much for letting us know! The U2 song is "Pride in the name of love" off "Gems" of course. Wow, I hope Pilar or anyone else was able to take videos of that, how lucky to have such an incredible set! Did Orianthi play on "Pride"? That sounds like it would just be amazing... Well again, thanks for sharing Diane. BTW, I agree that "Love is everything" is a great song! We've heard it on Regis and from the South American shows on YouTube recently. I'm very much looking forward to the new videos! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie...I wonder if anything unseemly was thrown on stage????? LOL  Robin Md.....any confessions???? LOL That certainly would have made concert special for you!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Seeing MB perform with everyone in CT&NY, must have been awesome though I prefer Michael alone is awesome though. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Awesome Diane. Neat the songs he did. Thanks for letting us know. I was away for a few days&met a BB--Patty Panos. Some may know her. She doesn't post up here. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks so much for your review Diane and so glad to hear you had such a good time and that Michael was on good form - he seems to be so much these days what with his interviews recently and all the photos we have seen of him he just seems so happy and relaxed as though finally and completely he is looking forward to a great future !! :)  Thanks again Diane !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for your review Diane and am so glad you and your husband had a fantastic time and enjoyed the show as is so evident from your words - thanks Diane !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for your review, Diane. I agree, Jennifer&everyone, having all those folks there is awesome but me, I just want a whole Michael&just him. Perhaps that's awful but it is, no doubt a neat experience with the other celebrities as when I've gone to the MBC galas, other performers were there&it was neat. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Jennifer,

Oh I do realize we were all lucky and treated to a wonderful show. It's just me personally got a bit disappointed due to my plan for the night didn't work out. If I had gone without a special gift or a pic for him to sign or any hope to meet him, I wouldn't have been upset at all. Actually I set myself up for disappointment! But I had to try. Next concert I will try again.....

Thank you so much for your offer to take my gifts to MB, but I already decided that night to give them to Eileen to take to CT. I haven't heard from her, if she had any luck.

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Thanks Juliet, I know.  I have talked to Eileen.  As long as I know he got them I am happy!  Wanted to give them myself but, oh well-there will be a next time.

Joy

xx :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service