NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Iconic Joy the Copy/Paste Queen!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Astrid,

Thanks for you wonderful review! How is it to be back at work after such an amazing adventure LOL You lucky girl!! Gloud 9 feeling for a very very long time! LOL

I just returned home from Antwerp, GREAT concert!! I will write my review later (so much work is waiting for me!!:-))

One week from today Stuttgart and I will finally meet you, Christine and Ivana! I met Jaana and Helen yesterday in Antwerp, was fun!!

Take care and talk to you later!!

Nicolette xx

Glad to hear you had a great concert too Nicolette and I bet you are way up on "Cloud Michael" and we will wait patiently for that review ....just hurry up with the work - get it out the road !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Have fun once AGAIN Nicolette!!!! Shall wait for your review!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Nicolette,

I am so looking forward to meet you in Stuttgart. You were already in our hearts in Dresden, because we would have loved you to meet MB too, but we were all so surprised!!!!

To give my patients my full attention now really is tough, yet they deserve it.

See you soon

Astrid 

Lovely review Astrid, I am so glad you had a wonderful concert..Wow,  Thanks!!!

Robin in MD  :)

Hallo my dear Astrid, well first, I’m sorry to hear about your computer and hope it’s functional soon. Sweetie, thank you so much for sharing your review of your incredible experience at the concert! So the Oscar was your idea? Girl, that was brilliant, no wonder you wanted to keep it a secret: People are gonna talk about that one! :D It sounds like you couldn’t have dreamed of having a better time! Oh, out of curiosity, did Michael sing WAMLAW? I hope the South American episode didn’t completely sour him on the audience walk for good… Ooh, very cool you did get RMB!  Ahh, I’m so glad Christine got to give him her rose! OMG Astrid, video)s)? Can you tell us which videos you took or would you rather surprise us? :D Thanks in advance for that and for letting us know about the signed CD’s, man, he must have spent weeks signing those, poor sweetie… Well Astrid,I have a feeling your patients will all sound like “Michael Bolton angels” today! Lol Thank you so much again for your review and don’t worry Astrid, no one would blame you for being a little dazed right now! Lol I do hope to hear from you soon, when you have the time and leasure. Take good care of yourself and go on floating until next week! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

just have the oppurtunity for a short recreation so that I can answer you right now. Yes, he did WAMLAW, from beside/right side from stage, because there was no center aisle. Due to the very well behaved audience he was not in danger at all. But sometimes where danger lies ... I thought he enjoyed his South America adventure LOL

And yes, some videos, wait for your suprises ... LOL. I kept the Oscar as a secret for me, because I received it just a couple of days before I went to the venue.

I really hope to get my laptop repaired as soon as possible because I can hardly work without it and I feel disconnected without it. Send you a pm soon too.

Big hugs

Astrid

Hi again Astrid, thanks for taking the time to respond sweetie. I was just asking about WAMLAW because I don’t think I’ve heard anyone mention the walk in the audience since then, but maybe it was circumstances. Astrid, as I’ve said, the Oscar was a brilliant idea and judging by Michael’s reaction, I’d say it was worth it! You’ll have to tell us how you came up with that idea! Good luck with your laptop sweetie and I will definitely look forward to your videos and message when you’re ready. Take care my friend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Astrid for your pre-review!!! Job well done on the Oscar...TOO FUNNY!!!!! Shall wit for your final review!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you so much for the great review Astrid!

Here is your cloud!

Joy

Astrid,

What a wonderful time you all had I am so very pleased it all turned out for you all

I think he would have loved all of it :)

Thanks so much

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service