NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Great photos Kathy! Love it!

Kerie

This thing is! oh! so! sporodic! Can I growl? Anyway, Thanks Eileen, I am probably not writing in the right spot. Just love that man. Don't ever want to let him go. I know I have to.

I was definitely on a high.

Tuesday night, I had a crash boom downer&Wednesday too. I cried so bad. I just didn't want the night to end. He's such a kind, babe. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the photo of me with Michael. Not that I'm all that.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Boltonnut, first of all, I've been told you look great and second, the picture is not about beauty, it's about feeling the joy and excitement of being there with Michael. Heck, I wanted the pics and can't even see them! lol And stop beating yourself up, okay? Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie, my friend. I don't know why I do that--beat myself up or make it hard on myself.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sylvie, it was awesome. An awesome feeling. Indescribable to be truthful. I wish you had been with me. We would have made sure you were up there. You know me. I ain't shy.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Boltonnut, one day girlfriend, we’ll both share a concert again and we’ll go to the stage together! Lol I know I would because you’re my lucky charm: good things happen when I’m with you! :D Again, I’m glad you had such a special time, take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie, I feel oh! so! funny! talking about holding hands with Michael because, I wish it were you. You get so little. I know we've been to a concert or so together.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Well Sylvie ...if Robin R can't get you to the stage...I certainly WILL!!!! Even if I have to wear you out with all the exercise!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Did you get the Robin R photos ok Sylvie??? i can re-send if necessary :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I'm on such a high at his concerts that nothing can wear me down that's for sure. Energy is really high.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin --Remember all the times at the Lyric, we got exercise out there finding the correct door he was coming out!! MB was so sweet to chat and sign things after the ALW shows that summer. We had you with us remember!LOL  Fun times!!! Robin does have plenty of energy!! She's right!!! LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

Good because there are certainly more Michael Marathons to come!!! It would be a blast to share one with you all on the east coast!! Maybe one day :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service