NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43906

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I taped about six hours of the program. It's all weekend. Love it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I think all the other songs Robin that you are hearing Michael has chosen those as the best love songs - they are ones he wanted to play !!! :)   Just one question : when did he find the time to record all of that along with everything else he has apparently done in what many thought was his "time off" !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, my guess is that Michael did this in his sleep! lol He did this on Isa's birthday in '07 to promote "Bolton swings Sinatra". I'm pretty sure he chose some of the songs, but back then, it sounded to me like some were imposed on him... What do I know? :) Well, lucky Robin for hearing all this girl. I guess Michael wanted to reach as many people as possible. Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Isn't one of Michael's daughter's birthday coming up soon, what Holly's the 4th, right? :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin CA,

Holly's birthday is on Tuesday, 7th July Robin - you weren't far out !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Hey girls, Robin R, you weren't far out but Sylvia is! lol Holly's birthday is on the 7th, but the 7th is Thursday, not Tuesday. :D It's also Janis Liebhart's and Ringo Starr's birthdays on the day too and I'm sure the birthday thread will be buzzing then. Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie the Solver to the rescue - I was looking at June not July ......I haven't changed my calendar yet -  I am that darn busy on here I haven't had time - OMG what an excuse  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, I saw right through that missy! lol Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Do not know where this answer is going to fall but hey Sylvie - great minds think alike and all that !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Wasn't that funny you answering at the exactly the same time as me and OMG we are continents apart - this whole system still gets me - I love it !!!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend and it is now midnight here and I am off to bed - night, night !! :)

I'm sure it's just a couple hours with the voice overs MB'S doing. The XM folks engineers are putting the music on, of course. He may have recommended these songs. I don't know the ins&outs. (smile) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Speaking of birthdays of 7/7, this actor Vince Edwards, his birthday was the 7th. Yaaaaay, Ringo Starr&, of course, Holly. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

You say "was" Robin for Vince Edwards birthday being on 7th July - is he dead ??   I adored him as Ben Casey !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service